Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

TheWebsMost.com

Been using Fuel for almost a month now and it works great. Haven't had any problems at all.

As soon as you place your order, the t-shirt print gets done fast, and the orders are delivered quickly to the customers too. Haven't had any timing issues due to Covid-19 either. Customer service is also pretty good. Max has answered all my questions. I would def recommend fuel for your POD requirements!

Kart Keep

This app is soon going to be one of the best apps for POD.
Service is great.
They are reliable.
Process is fast and simple.
Cost friendly compared to some other POD apps

The best part is the simplicity of this app. It's just so easy and smooth. Many of my friends in the ecommerce community fully rely on FUEL.

Especially thanks MAX for being so helpful all the time. He legit finds solution outside the box to help us out. Thanks man. Cheers!!

I Love My Horse Stuff

very good customer service! Max gets back to right away and answers any questions, Just started with this App but so far so good!

AmazeSportz

Did my first order for my store. Took a good 1 month to deliver and upon arrival very bad quality of print

Grow Together Clothing Company

Thought this app would be a great provider for our company. Placed an order for a couple hundred dollars for some samples, multiple shirts had defects in their printing. A lot were already chipped straight from the box, prints weren't centered or aligned correctly, some shirts looked like they had run out ink as the colors were faded. Certainly not the kind of products we would want our customers to receive.

Balls Deep Tackle

We have now done over 3000 orders in the past 2 months and they are terrible, shirts routinely take 1-2 months to deliver and customers get PISSED.

There is a 1-3% error rate of misprinted graphics, crooked designs and bad prints, half prints etc.

Use CustomCat, our orders have been shipping in 2-3 days and much higher quality with better automation.

Kite and Crest

So far everything has been going smoothly as we transition all our products to Fuel and Max has been very helpful on getting all our questions answered. We have not experienced the super long turn around times (only about 7 days which is reasonable considering the circumstances) and they look to only be getting better from here on out. We have worked with another division of their company in the past and the quality has always been stellar. Keep in mind Printful has a 6+ week turn around time right now and they won't even let you create new print items so not sure why some of the recent 1 star reviews recommend switching to Printful. You don't get all the bells and whistles that Printful/Printify offer but if you have any experience in the apparel industry then in my opinion this is a great option as you simply can't beat the prices & quality.

Fluffdeals

I am using this supplier from long, happy about the services provided. In this pandemic situation too they are managing well.

PickmyTee

I have worked with several POD providers in this pandemic..! This is the worst company ever. i just place the order on 6th july...my order still in production. all other POD providers do their fulfilments between 2-6 working days..! I never ever use this. very disappointed. You should really manage your resources to provide a better service than this.

July 21, 2020

Apologies about your experience but we already communicated with you last week about our current production times and set expectations to when you should expect this to ship. Your order is not only about to ship today but also is well within our current production window. Happy to help with any additional questions you have!

Scenic Mart

I have used this app for the fulfilment of shirts; and they are the best in the market, mostly when compared to printify and printful.
Best Pricing as mentioned, along with that best quality products and most importantly, great support system. Max is at the support desk and he helps in every possible way to solve all the issues.

Highly recommended to everyone who's looking for a long term fulfilment partner.