Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

star-tees.com

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

Totes Ma Goats

Being new to using a POD and also designing my own totes I am very pleased with the amount of support that Fuel provides. I thank them so much for the guidance and quick responses!

Keepsakes Plus

Thank goodness I found Fuel POD! It has helped my store in so many ways! Their products and printing is great and customer service is excellent. They have saved me so many $$ by not having to carry tons of inventory. Would highly recommend.

The EvilolivE

I've been using Fuel as my POD for over a year now and I have really enjoyed it! The products and prints have been great. The customer service has been exceptional! I would recommend Fuel to anyone new to POD!

Walking In Nature

I have worked with many other POD companies over many years. I'm a stickler for quality--that's more important to me than anything else. The ideal is a fantastic quality with a good price--but that's so hard to find. At least, it was, until I found Fuel POD. Their printing quality is some of the best I've ever seen. My designs are complex and detailed, and their prints are crisp, and really capture all of the intricacies involved. Their printing quality alone is enough to consider them a top company to work with. But, then add in that their prices are incredible. They are by far the best value of any POD company I have ever worked with. Their turnaround time is great as well, and they are very receptive to e-mails when something has gone wrong. They are quick to respond, and usually have a solution ready to go. I seem to always work with Luis, and he is incredible. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful he is. He is one of the many reasons I love Fuel POD so much--his warm, caring attitude make it easy to feel like I can reach out for support whenever I need to. Shipping this year has been a struggle with all of the delays USPS was experiencing, but they are always quick to respond and come up with a solution when something has been lost in the mail. This year has been a struggle for so many sellers with global shortages, supply chain breakdowns, and shipping nightmares. But finding Fuel POD in December has been amazing. Signing up with them was one of the best decisions I have ever made for my business. They are an incredible company who cares about their customers, and are a breath of fresh air in the POD world. Thank you for everything y'all do.

February 10, 2021

Wow - thank you for such a detailed and genuine review, Christine! Very happy we are able to meet your printing needs for your detailed designs. And +1 to Luis being a rockstar on the support side. Cheers!

hoandv91

From SO GOOD to so VERY BAD. Before 03/20 everything are ok but from that until now production time takes too long time, customer support are very bad. they don't even reply even after 24 hours. I won't using it anymore

February 10, 2021

Thanks for the nice words, Hoan! We agree. Elsa is fantastic to work with :)

Bellafondi

I made sample order 22.12.2020 received 28.1.2021. My customers won't wait for their orders to arrive over a month without a huge load of complaints. Print quality was totally horrible and I also bought many different products to test fabric quality and I must say that I would not pay even one dollar for these items. This company has a long way to go if they want to provide quality apparel with good prints. But surely their prices tells the story, with the cheap prices you get cheap products. One star for good customer service.

January 28, 2021

Hi there! Want to clear up some confusion here. Looks like your sample order of 8 products went into production on 12/28 and shipped out in 7 business days. Since you are located in Finland, it then took 3 weeks to ship there. This is all within our expected production and shipping times.

As for your quality, I reached out to get more information. The email you are using is invalid though and not seeing any support requests from your account either. Want to help you with this order though! Can you please reach out to support@getfuelpod.com?

Many thanks!

The Blessed Clothing Co.

FUEL really has some EXCELLENT Customer Service. Very grateful for that! Someone always in an excellent and timely fashion. As, well everyone who assists always does so so kindly and graciously. ELSA IS AWESOME!!!!! Shout out to Max, Hector & Lyman as well! - GOD Bless you! Thank you!
Concerning the app, I have a t-shirt and other apparel business and LOOOOVE LOVE LOVE how I am able to sync different items/products under the same listing in my store. For example, I have 1 listing for every t-shirt, hoodie and long-sleeve shirt. I group them together, per design, as 1 item. It makes having collections so much easier and things on my website look so much neater. Fuel has a wide variety of items to choose from as well. Turn-around time to produce items is excellent. I sooooo appreciate excellence. Very glad I ever started using FUEL!

Atledpro

Grear customer service!
They are responsible when the item is lost by the carrier. Also, the price is good!
Highly recommend!!!

Lord of Lords

The only reason they're getting a 2 star is because their prices are really good and I'm hoping the test order I made comes out great as well. It's only been 2 days since I started using Fuel and the headache is present let me tell you. My first issue came from the structure of placing a test order, there isn't any clear instructions on how to do that. There is not button or section where its dedicated towards you placing these kind of orders, its all just in the same place with no detail. Fine, I got through that part but then the most annoying issue I ran into was when my Test order came back with an "error". I messaged customer service and they got back to me the next day with a link to the amount of stock they have. In other words you'll have to personally wake up and check their stock daily and then manually update your items based on the stock they show on their storage link. While you're making the actual product it does not tell you what's in stock and what's out of stock and unlike other drop shippers they 100% allow it to be LIVE and RUNNING on your website without saying a word. What their customer service suggested to me was to replace the color with something similar or another item whenever a customer ordered something that was out of stock. If you don't email them about this they don't inform you either. Again, they do have great prices so I dealt with those issues and updated my items. I thought it couldn't get any worse until today when I noticed I missed out on 4 sales and one of my customers reached out to me letting me know what the problem was. Basically any time an item from Fuel was added to the cart and they attempted to check out it would give them a shipping error telling them they couldn't ship to their area/location. I had to go through Fuel's FAQ section and finally found an answer to this problem, at least I thought I did. Fuel provided instructions on how to resolve this issue by going into my settings and adding fuel to the other shipping settings in your account. I did that but did it solve the issue, no. I also made a shipping profile for Fuel itself and did that fix the issue, no. Now I'm here waiting for a response from customer service but in the mean time I'm going to go look for another drop shipper with equivalent prices even if its a bit higher because these issues and missing out on sales isn't worth a few less bucks. Try at your own risk, Fuel has potential to be great because they do have an advantage with their prices. If they can fix these big issues so many more people would use their services permanently as a first choice, I know I would but right now it only deserves 2 stars and that's me being nice and seeing their potential.