Fuel: Print on Demand

Rating (4)
Developer
Fuel POD
November 20, 2021

Excellent app, amazing product range and massive price savings. I haven't had a chance to interact with customer service yet becuase everything went on so smooth. Highly recommend this app.

AuntsRCool
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Fuel POD replied November 22, 2021

Thanks for the review, AuntsRCool. We are here to help your business expand and succeed. Feel free to reach out to customer support via chat or email whenever you need us. We're happy to help!

Edited November 17, 2021

print quality is always great! Price is right! production time is fast! customer service is very responsive! Hector with the customer support team rocks! he has handled all my questions and issues ive ever had with fuel! he should be promoted! highly recommend!

Trendsetter Threads
Time spent using app: 3 months
Fuel POD replied November 19, 2021

Thanks for your support, Jeremiah! Our team is happy to help you take care of any support issues so you can focus on growing your company.

October 30, 2021

I have installed Fuel on several stores and my experience with these guys have been amazing. Great technology, fair pricing and helpful customer support!

NurseAsstShirts
Fuel POD replied November 2, 2021

We appreciate your business, Imran! Sounds like we hit the trifecta. :)

October 30, 2021

High quality products and great shopify store integration with easy to use interface. I am hoping to work with Fuel to grow my online business.

SphynxCat
Fuel POD replied November 2, 2021

We're looking forward to helping your business grow. Here's to a wonderful and profitable partnership.

October 30, 2021

Excellent experience so far. Very helpful and responsive customer support, beautiful products and amazing prices. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

RegiNurses
Fuel POD replied November 2, 2021

Tell your friends! :) We appreciate your support.