Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PrintingApes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am excited to see my customers response to this app. Thus far, I like the customization options that can match my brand; the integration options with rewards for reviews; and the prompt, clear, and helpful customer support that I've had with Rana.

February 9, 2021

We're happy to know that, thank you so much for your feedback☺️

BeautyBeaconLight

This is a review on Rana, who has been a massive help to me. She was so patient and took her time to explain about GameBall and how it works. Now I'm more equipped in this app. She's great!
As for how their system benefits my business - we will see, since we just installed it. Once again, thank you, Rana - from Beauty Beacon

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your review, we're happy to know that our team was able to help💕

NUDEBLANC

Location Hong Kong SAR

Have been looking for an app that helps my store to do the VIP system. I've tried like 10+ apps and most of them are not useful for me, not to mention the high price. But Gameball is literally the best app so far I've used. Reasonable price and useful function. Also their support team answer so quickly (like within half an hour?) Would definitely recommend all of you to try!

February 9, 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us, thank you for choosing Gameball😄

MyDelifresh Ltd

Our Experince with Gameball has been brilliant so far, the customer service are fantastic at explaining any of the features of the app and the potential seems endless with it. The fact you can gamify ordering we think will make drive customer engagement, we cannot wait to get it launched to see the results!

February 9, 2021

We're so happy to know that you're enjoying your experience with Gameball. Thank you for your feedback☺️

ACNH Studio

I am extremely detail oriented and did my research before choosing a rewards program. It was very important that all of the functionality I wanted was there, and the UI was easy for my customers to understand and use. Not only does gameball offer almost every single component I was looking for, but the pricing was the part that solidified my decision. We do many transactions in one day and many rewards programs are paid by transaction. This was never going to work for us! First of all - $99/month for 5000 customers is phenomenal. Secondly, the ability to pay per customer after that threshold is reached without HAVING to move to the next tier is amazing. I spent about a week fine tuning the settings and widget, and testing before going live. We went live with the program 2 days ago and my customers love it already! I've already had 2 minor 'bug' occurrences since go-live, and customer service was lightning fast to answer! I know that if I send a message, I will receive a friendly, helpful response. I'm so excited to see where this app takes my store :) I cannot recommend it enough!

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. We're glad you loved Gameball💕

Tags 4 Pets

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nous utilisons Gameball pour notre programme de fidélité. Après en avoir testé bcp d'autres, je dois dire que cette app est vraiment complète et assez simple à utiliser.
Les niveaux sont de très bons outils de fidélisation ainsi que les challenges.
De plus, le fait de pouvoir récompenser nos clients de plusieurs manières (cashback, réduction et autre) est vraiment très utile.
Le support est aussi très réactif et rapide.
Finalement il y a pas mal d'intégrations possibles avec d'autres app ce qui est parfait pour centraliser les choses.
Nous ne pouvons que recommander cette app !

February 9, 2021

Nous sommes heureux que vous appréciez notre app ! 😊 Merci pour vos commentaires!

Post Mortem

Time spent using app 1 day

Alright, so there were some issues at first (not going to lie it almost caused us to delete the app). But they did have GREAT communication after a few messages and emails (they have an in-app chat, it's great). They addressed the concerns and we're sticking with them. Their app is beautiful, easy to use and we had instant sign-ups on it. Do not hesitate to download - in less than 24 hours we had 60 sign-ups and haven't even launched our campaigns yet regarding there being rewards. I applaud them for addressing the concerns and their communication.

January 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Our aim is to always create the best experience for our clients. We look forward to working with you and grow together.
Please let us know if we could assist with anything else ❤😄

Brokenvase Games

Location Australia

Awesome customer support and really easy to use app. Especially love how they are integrated to the POS as well.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it😊

THCG And Co.

Great App, Great customer service, Rana was super helpful. Starter Plans does all the things I want for my shop! Love it!!

January 11, 2021

We're glad to know that you found our support helpful! Thank you so much for your feedback💕

sppfy.com

Location Singapore

Found and tested this rewards app after a few tries with others. Definitely one of the best looking and functional app. Many creative ways to reward customers and makes us feel proud to have this running on our interface. Highly recommended!

December 28, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience using Gameball.
Happy Holidays 😄