Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ProCleansing

Location Spain
Time spent using app 19 minutes

The best Loyalty program I ever saw and believe me I saw them almost all working. It's been 3 days since I am trying and testing platforms. For far this is the most engaging and user friendly. If you are starting to build a mutually beneficial campaign with your customers this is where you should start. Is damn awesome. The other TOP developers are just ripping you from the beginning, ad litteram ! Give it a shot, you will not regret!

December 23, 2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this ravishing review and for recommending us! 🤩

Beau Duree

I think this is one of the greatest apps for making your customers engaged and building loyalty. Quite fun and offers a lot of schemes so I have enjoyed this a lot. Also, the staff is super helpful.

December 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We appreciate it a lot 😊

Fenris Workshop

Amazing tool! Super intuitive, very user-friendly, and wonderfully organized. It is quite easy to set up and to understand how to create the perfect loyalty program. In regards to the image and the ease of use, it goes above and beyond all other apps that we've tried (and we've tried a lot). We were able to create a meaningful, rewarding, fun, and intuitive experience for all our customers. Where it really shines is when you take the time to implement and personalize every feature according to your brand. You can set it up quickly if you want a simple and effective program, or dig deeper and establish a complex and impactful gamification experience that goes far beyond the usual loyalty points app. Our customers love it. The support team is a charm to work with as well!

December 23, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words and knowing that you are enjoying Gameball ❤️

DnDice

The app looks great both in the back office and on the website for customers to use with lots of nice features. Would be great to see some of the top-end features onto the Pro plan but might just be wishful thinking. The team responds, seemingly any time of day, with answers and help.

December 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our support team will reach out to hear more about your suggestions 😄

Nature Therapy

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Gameball is a very good points rewards app with very nice UI design. Here are its benefits:
1) Great front UI design with attractive icon and interface
2) Nice and simple backend interface to easily understand all settings
3) App integration function which can achieve customer leave review ( I'm using judge.me and get points rewards
4) Nice custom message pop up function to different audience. Hope more function will be added by developer to make this rewards app greater.

December 23, 2020

We are glad to know that you enjoy using Gameball, and thanks for your 5-stars review!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your suggestions or if you need help with anything.

VESIICA

Location Spain

Best Loyalty program in the market. Great interface and great customer service. The app gives you a full range of options and at the same time, you can integrate it into multiple languages. Fully recommend this app!

December 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your recommendation and your review! We really do appreciate it :)

RAVE Clothing

Location Germany

I've tried several programs over the past few years and Gameball has convinced me the most by far. You can adjust almost anything and if something is missing, the support team will help you immediately. The price-performance ratio is excellent and I've recommended the app to many Shopify friends and they all love it. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to the new features!

Japan Deal World

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am totally in love with this app! I can promise you that your customer will enjoy it and will generate more traffic on your shop. Also the customer support is very good and help you very quickly if you have any question.
Best app for rewarding your customer and make more sales for sure!

Graam

Love this app! I was searching for something to help our website stand apart and also to engage our customers. The app idea is very creative, well executed and they have an amazing customer care team as well. I highly recommend this app!

EnvyCollectionuk

Time spent using app About 1 month

brilliant app highly reccomend staff are friendly and are always on hand to help out anytime and set up was really easy with guidance