Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

INTO THE BEARD

Location France

Great support team
Can be challenging when setting up the program though, but once you know how works the metadata it is fine. I recommend this app

October 31, 2020

Yammeya

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great Support and Wonderful App! I'm still developing my ecommerce but they're always available to help me.

October 5, 2020

Blackland

Time spent using app About 2 months

Would highly recommend this app. For a free service, it is very very worth it. The customer support is also top-notch. There are so many customizable options it's ridiculous.

GreatShopee2u

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed and tried a lot of loyalty apps and s far gameball is the best one i found with all the options I need. Also the customer support team is great and they responds promptly to all my inquiries. Keep up the good work. ~Shameera~

Entrelíneas Papelería

Location Chile

It took me 3 hours to research and decide, Gameball supports spanish, our local currency (Chile) and the pricing goes by hand with the store results.

It took me 2 hours to set up all, you can customize everything! Really easy to do, it really feels like a game, had fun doing it.

duross & langel

Time spent using app About 1 month

very happy with Gameball app. easy to use. well designed. perfect to reward our customers both at the POS and online. have not really begun to delve into the games but looking forward to implementing in time. the support from the developers has been amazing. i often feel like i am a bit slow when it comes to things like web apps. everyone listened, asked pertinent questions, gave me clear, simple answers and followed up with all the information in an email. I enjoy working with kind, patient people. Ahmed and the team at Gameball are clear winners in this area. thank you thank you!

Cycle XP

Extremely helpful support and a beautifully built app, the loyalty programs you can setup with Gameball are exactly how to take your business to the next level!

Thanks for your feedback!

Aussie Veterans Coffee Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 21 hours

I would like to take this time to congratulate the team at Gameball, We had some issues around features and within a few hours, the issues have been resolved. Their customer service is fantastic and we are now very happy with our choice to switch our loyalty plan to Gameball

July 27, 2020

Thanks a lot our friend for your review. We are always here to help! :)

RCm8 Ltd

This app has the potential to be a great app but our experience with it has been substandard, and we just couldn't trust it or the support team in the end.

Our problems started when we tried to add rewards to customers manually but, due to a bug in the system, it prevented us from adding rewards in the admin area. They found the bug but we weren't allowed to manually reward customers for 6 days until they updated the app again on their weekly update. The support representative kindly offered us the Pro package for free as compensation.

We then discovered a bug that prevented customers from receiving the New Customer reward and other rewards failed because of this bug. I reported the bug and asked if they could manually update the customer's account that failed to be rewarded. This didn't happen for a few days and I had to remind them, which is really bad.

We then discovered another bug where a customer got absolutely no rewards for anything. This customer should have received a number of rewards but didn't. I report this bug instantly and I was told 'we will look into it now and get back to you'. They never did get back to me and this customer still has no rewards and, at this time, we couldn't add the rewards manually because of another bug.

This has been a very negative and frustrating experience for us and our business. We've wasted both money and time on this app, and it and its support team failed us. It's a great shame because the app looks great and would have been a lot of fun for our customers.

The support team will answer your request very quickly; quicker than any app that we've seen so far, so they deserve some recognition for that. However, this isn't much good if somebody promises to look into a bug and then doesn't get back to you when they say they would, leaving a customer without any rewards.

We've just deleted the app and using another one that has thankfully worked first time. I'll be seeking a full refund for our first month as it hasn't worked as described.

July 22, 2020

Hello Steve. Thanks for your review. It makes us deeply sad that this is how your experience with Gameball ends. No system is bugless, and we admit that you've been a little bit unlucky. We've tried our best to compensate you, but we understand how frustrating this can get.

We will get in touch with you to settle a refund. However, we need to highlight that your experience can't be generalized since what happened with you has never happened before with 1200+ merchants .

Thanks for your review, and for your previous support in reporting and fixing those bugs. And we are sorry again for any troubles caused.

WulfyShop

Location Saudi Arabia

i downloaded a lot of loyalty apps and by far gameball is the best one, for sure i can't wait for more features.

July 2, 2020