Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WulfyShop

Location Saudi Arabia

i downloaded a lot of loyalty apps and by far gameball is the best one, for sure i can't wait for more features.

July 2, 2020

Swordsfall

First impression was, "Oh wow! Pretty!". Then as I keep looking at the program I would find these hidden walls. Options that said they should be part of the Standard plan but instead they were for Pro or GURU.

This is something I see far too often on Shopify. Great looking apps with important options that are, SURPRISE!, an extra charge.

For instance, the Missions? They require Guru right now. When I asked Ahmed about it, it was a copy write error. Well that's a pretty big error. That's a major component that goes from being $30 to $400 dollar. That's not a mistake, that's on purpose.

In the Purchase Reward area if you want to send a campaign for like a "Double Points weekend", surprise that's a pro feature! As of this review no where on their Shopify page, website, OR upgrade function inside the app says this.

Want to make a new Player Type? SURPRISE! That's a Guru feature too.

I'm frustrated because I wanted to like Gameball. It's pretty. But I also need a program that's going to function fully without having to pay my car note worth of app.

If they actually had this stuff on the Standard tier like they said, this would be a 5 star. Hell, I'd be tempted to go Pro to get unlimited integrations. But it feels like its gonna be a random whack a mole of which feature is on the highest tier.

If you're a small business and don't have unlimited funds to through at a single app, then it's cool. If not? Give it time.

June 26, 2020

We are so sorry for your experience. We never intend to manipulate our clients with misleading texts. The copy issue was a sincere mistake that we fixed right after you drew our attention to it.

We immediately offered the feature for you in your current plan as a compensation at no extra charges; no tricks here.

As for "player types", it's a feature that requires a bit of coding and API accessibility, which is usually given to higher tiers. It's a very advanced feature anyway that is rarely requested except for our enterprise clients (Guru).

Again, we apologize for your experience, and we are always available to help shall you change your mind :)

PlusOne Trends

Location India

I am using this app to bring a fun experience to my store concept and I cannot thank Gameball enough. The work they are doing is lovely. I love the user interface both frontend and backend. They have also updated their help guides/knowledge base, which is extremely helpful. Besides, they also provide great support. Looking forward to utilizing all their features. Installing is one thing, but understanding how to maximize the power of gamification is equally important. Will update my review soon.

Update 2: 100% recommend using Gameball. Been on it for 2 months now. A bit of a learning curve. But their plans are affordable and functionalities are easy to understand.

June 27, 2020

Rag Tag Boutique

I looked at ALLLL the loyalty programs available on Shopify and this one was one of the only ones with immediate chat...when you need help. Most of them required an email with a two day response time. Omar personally contacted me when he saw that I needed help and stayed with me until I felt confident in my decisions on how to calculate the rewards...giving wonderful explanations and helpful advice. Highly recommend!

iBorodum

We've tested them all and this is by far the best class Loyalty and Rewards app on the app store (and anywhere else for that matter!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here are the top 3 reasons why we give this app 5 stars. We would have given more if we could....

1. It's awesome. The front end player profile widget is well thought out, engaging and packs a tonne of user functionality into a simple slide-out UI.

2. Great leadership and tech support behind the app to help and assist you to succeed when getting your Gameplan up and running!!!

3. Superb backend control, giving you the full creative freedom to design and configure a tiered-based rewards and loyalty program that will help you achieve the goal of every business - more sales!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whatever your goal and the objectives you have for looking to implement a loyalty and rewards program, this app has got you covered. The team behind it are on a mission to help you boost your engagement with your existing and new prospect customers resulting in more conversions and ultimately more sales!!

Given Gameball's approach to opening their core rewards engine via their API, you are able to trigger rewards for literally any event you can image, for example, you could create a challenge for your users to video themselves hopping on one foot and upload it to your store, set this upload as an event in gameball and trigger a challenge to reward people as they upload. (Ok, so this is a silly challenge but you get the idea! Flexibility). A more sensible challenge may be to focus your users on your blog as that's an important part of your business model, your covered.... set an event that triggers a "blog_visits" challenge in gameball that rewards each customer for every 5, 10, 20 or even single visit your blog?

If your market demographic is more straight-laced than our young and youthful target customers then you can implement a more traditional corporate loyalty and rewards program just like those you find running in national retailers and you may wish to segment your customers with a traditional bronze, silver, gold status for example. Again, whatever your requirement, you can get there with this app. For us, we're heavily gamifying our customer experience.

There are lots of ready-baked challenges and events integrated with Shopify that will get your loyalty and rewards program up and running in no time such as signup, orders, referrals and many more.

For the more advanced requirements that you may dream up..... DO NOT FEAR THE WORD API. Embrace it, learn the basic concepts and get creative !!!

If you've not got programming experience, Gameball's help and tech docs are awesome, so you can simply educate yourself enough to be able to engage a dev freelancer or Shopify expert to program the trigger events on your site, it will be cheap as you will have already learnt how simple it is you just need it coded. The benefits are huge and the possibilities are limited only by your imagination and are endless.

Sooo, get....

Your Gameface on;
The Gameball app plugged in, and get;
Your Gameplan locked in and launched!

Tweak it, enhance it, add to it, just keep it fun and exciting for your customers and your business will be the one that is rewarded for installing this app!!

Make it happen & enjoy growing your customer base!

HAPPY GAMEIFYING :-)

June 21, 2020

ًWow, we are so happy that you are enjoying our app that much!!

Dancing with Goats

Location Germany

Excellent app for gamified loyalty programmes- also excellent customer service which solves any queries really quickly- would recommend!

June 11, 2020

BASICLAD

Location Singapore

Gameball is by far the best app out there for a Loyalty Program, in my opinion. It helps me to engage my customers in a fun way while rewarding them in the process. This app is very straightforward and very easy to integrate. Aside from this app, the support that I had received from Gameball was exceptional. Ahmed was very patient with me, explaining everything in detail so that I can better understand how to execute Gameball on my website. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to elevate their brand experience.

June 11, 2020

Linebreakers

I love where this app is going and the customer support from Omar was outstanding. I feel the pricing is a little top heavy and some features should be accessible in lower tiers like missions and campaigns.

May 14, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are always happy to support.
Your feedback will be taken in consideration. We take feedback too seriously :)

The Rogue Crusade

If you're looking to gamify your store, this is the app to do it.

It's actively updated with new features being added frequently, and is a great balance of simple and fully featured. The front end widget is lovely. Plus customer support has been super responsive and worked out any kinks I had along the way. When they added POS integration and started rolling out newsletter and review integrations I was all in.

I've tried very nearly all of the reward system apps on Shopify, but none of them quite did what I wanted them to at the price points I could fit into my budget until this one popped up. Definitely worth it!

April 25, 2020

PopularSlime

Easy to configure in your shop. I had a problem with the amount of points and used the chat function integrated in the app, they responded and helped me! Turns out it was a misunderstanding on my part.
Though, I do suggest using this app!

April 25, 2020