Reviews (701)

4.8

Merchants commend this app for its speedy service, intuitive interface, and smooth integration with Shopify. They value the 24/7 customer support, high-quality prints, and global accessibility. The wide range of printable products and commitment to sustainability are also appreciated. Features like bulk implementation and easy product variation creation are seen as advantageous. However, some suggest more free plan mockups and a broader product selection.

March 14, 2024

The interface is super easy. The shirt design is seamless. I fricking love the app. It's helped my business really blossom. I'm approaching 100 completed product designs and counting. If you're looking to start dop shipping, these guys are excellent partners.

I Am Spartacus
2 months using the app
Gelato replied March 16, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! We're glad to hear that our platform has been instrumental in the growth of your business, making the design process seamless and enjoyable. As you continue your business endeavors, know that we're here to support you every step of the way.

May 19, 2024

what an awesome service!

The Branchery
Over 2 years using the app
Gelato replied May 21, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our service awesome. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

April 23, 2024

Great experience overall. The products are of a great quality, logistics is efficient and customer support is reactive.

Peinture Nature
Cyprus
6 months using the app
Gelato replied April 25, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gelato! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the quality of our products, efficient logistics and customer support. If you ever have questions, need assistance, or want to share more feedback, feel free to reach out.

February 29, 2024

Gelato is one of the best P.O.D companies out there. Every time I contact customer service, I receive a thorough and quick response. I feel valued as a customer. Their products are high quality. 5 stars from me

Rainbow Bridge Memory
Spain
5 months using the app
Gelato replied March 2, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gelato! We're delighted to hear about the excellent support you've received from our team and your satisfaction with the quality of our products. Ensuring our customers feel valued and content is our top priority. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

We appreciate your support!

May 27, 2024

USING IT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AND I WILL SAY THAT MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. EVEN WITH THE LEARNING CURVE. YOU DON'T NEED DESIGN EXPERIENCE BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO LEARN TO USE THE TOOLS. THIS WAS THE EASIEST TO LEARN SO FAR. AFTER A FEW MORE MY CONFIDENCE WILL BUILD AND I'LL BE A CUSTOM DESIGN QUEEN!! THANKS GELATO FOR MAKING THIS SMOOTH AND FOR HAVING ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING I NEEDED TO GET MY DESIGNS IN THE STORE QUICKLY

Forever Remembered
About 4 hours using the app
Gelato replied May 28, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear that your first experience with Gelato was positive, even with the learning curve. It's great to know that our tools have been easy for you to learn and use. We're here to support you as you continue to build your confidence and create custom designs. Thanks for choosing Gelato!

April 4, 2024

The process of creating my project was so easy. It beats having to actually make the shirt myself. Will be a repeat customer definitely.

My Store
10 days using the app
Gelato replied April 6, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you found the process of creating your project with Gelato easy and convenient. Providing a seamless experience for our customers is a top priority for us. We're glad to have saved you time and effort, and we look forward to serving you again as a repeat customer. If you have any questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support.

Kind regards,

May 28, 2024

Outstanding service, easy to use. great customer service

Loveknowt
Over 1 year using the app
Gelato replied May 31, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear that you find our service outstanding and easy to use. It's also great to know our customer service team has met your expectations. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you for choosing Gelato!

May 24, 2024

SOOO Happy I found Gelato. I am just starting up a print on demand store and have been so overwhelmed when trying to use the competitions sites. I couldn't even get them to connect to my Shopify account. With Gelato it was so fast and surprisingly easy to get my first product up. I am very excited about my new online store and working with Gelato!

ChapmanRanch
About 17 hours using the app
Gelato replied May 27, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled that you found Gelato and that it has made starting your print-on-demand store a smooth and exciting process. If you ever need assistance or have any questions as you continue to build your store, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

April 27, 2024

I'm just learning the ropes, so I appreciate the ease of navigating through the site.

My Store
13 days using the app
Gelato replied April 28, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to navigate, especially as you're just starting out. We strive to provide a user-friendly experience for all our customers, regardless of their level of expertise. If you ever have any questions or need assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to support you on your journey!

Warm regards,

April 4, 2024

Superb print on demand company.
Top quality products and print quality.
Gelato have transformed my business.

WHOLE LOTTA ROCK
Ireland
About 2 years using the app
Gelato replied April 6, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Gelato for your print-on-demand needs. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with the top quality products and print quality we offer. It's great to know that Gelato has made a positive impact on your business. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you.