Geolocation

Boost global sales with country and language recommendations.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lalarr PICK

Location Malaysia

I use this app can lat our customers quickly solve the problem of the language barriers, as well as the exchange rate of different countries

NOVA GLAMOR

Location Ireland

The application is very good, but it has a problem that I can't solve, which would be to change the word "Buy Now" from the button to Another word, since viewing the behavior of the customer, it was noticed that some give up on the site because they understand that if they click on the "Buy Now" button, the product will be added to the cart, or the payment process will start, I would like to know if there is any way to adjust this problem?

March 21, 2022

Hi there, this is something we are working on and hope to provide this year!

S’more’a’licious

This app is simple to set up and install. The only downside is not being able to customise the pop-up more. We would like to make it smaller and remove the flag.

August 5, 2021

Thanks for your review and your feedback! We include the flag on the popup because through testing we found including it converts buyers much higher than without it.

Victor De Rossa

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

It seems to work as intended. Not perfect app but good enough. I might need some better solution in the future, but for now its just fine.

February 16, 2021

Hi there Victor, if you're browsing your store from your home country and default language, then a recommendation won't be shown. If your customers from other countries are not seeing your recommendation however, our support team would be happy to take a look.

Virginia Stone®

Thank you so much for helping me with this issue, I appreciate it greatly! Simply doesn't work...it removed my $ and USD on product pages. It doesn't convert either to other currencies. Now my customers just see a confusing number and have no idea what currency it is... I would love to get help with this, thank you so much for offering! I have been trying to get assistance for weeks now. My platform is virginiastone.myshopify.com

February 16, 2021

Hi Virginia, thanks for reaching out to us with your review. It was a pleasure to work with you on getting your currency formatting fixed!

BK Beauty

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Simple to setup. And works well! Would love to see support for International Domain forwarding (instead of just local currency/language toggling), now that the feature has been rolled out to all Shopify users.

koldtec

Easy to install and did what it promised but has it's limitations. We still have customers checking out in USD when they should be in their native currency so clearly not everyone is seeing the notification or they are clicking it off because they haven't committed to a purchase when they first land on our site. I would give this 5 stars if the pop-up/notification bar could be activated again between the shopping cart and checkout stage.

Live Dodey Style

Brilliant App. gives my site a professional confidence ! thank you guys at shopify team , I wander if we have an app for the complete site translations with the same professionality .
i found it makes it easy for international marketing especially in those countries do not speak english as a mother language .

Painless home life

Location Sweden

It seems to work well but please implement the automated currency selector depending on where the user is.

Cosmetic Supersize

La instale en mi tienda de shopify www.laferiadejulio.com me parece un servicio espectacular para mis clientes .
Todo lo que se le pueda poner al cliente para que navegue mas comodo y tranquilo, es espectacular . Al cliente le da confianza navegar en su idioma , viendo los precios en su moneda , lo hace sentirse en su casa .
!!!No dejes de usar esta aplicacion, le dara valor agregado a tu pagina !!

Previous 1