Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with country and language recommendations.

Sizy

This app is truly perfect for giving visitors a shopping experience that's based on their own location. A must for any store!

gm.nitai

I am very pleased with the support team. I experienced an issue but it was very promptly resolved with professionalism and encouragement

Motivelt

Please make it so that the currency can be converted automatically based on the customers' location instead of having a popup that "recommends" to switch the currency. Most people just close the popup without reading and that reduces the conversion rate once they realize that the prices were in USD and not their own currency. Update: Apparently redirecting users like that goes against Google’s T&C so it’s not the developer’s fault. Changed the rating to 5 stars.

July 20, 2021

Hi there, currency is not changed automatically based on IP because it goes against Google and other search engine guidelines to change content in such a way. Instead, we recommend using automatic redirection between international domains, which will set your customers' local currency at the same time: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/domains/managing-domains/international-domains#switch-between-international-domains

NEAT BEAUTY® LTD

I do not understand why people are bombarding this app with bad reviews, the app is simple, free, clean, and does exactly what it says, maybe if it was a paid app the reviews would have been different. I cannot believe the number of ugly comments I read, seriously you people need to learn to appreciate what this platform is providing all of us. Thank you Shopify for this seamless smooth app. even if you have a bad review, say it with respect.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience with us - we sincerely appreciate it and are so glad to hear!

Candyhouse.de

We wanted to display different tax rates for different countries in the EU and this app does it perfectly. The prices adjust automatically everywhere which is great.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Black Cock Toys

Ok seems I was a tad hasty in my review of this application earlier!!! Next time I will follow directions and set it up correctly BEFORE reviewing... It is a good thing I am not being reviewed.. This app is pretty impressive if I am being honest.

April 27, 2021

We're glad to hear things worked out! Reach out any time if you need help. All the best!

TOPDOG Beauty

I use this app to rate my webstore. now i need to fix my prices and tax and check outs so pls help me out

Loop Gadgets

Tengo el tema Shoptimized que ya trae su propia app para geolocalizar por IP para cambiar la moneda, pero nunca me ha funcionado bien. He decidido probar Geolocation en dos tiendas y funciona de maravilla. La recomiendo!

hustlworks

It works (all the way to the checkout to make for a seamless customer journey so they can pay in their own currency)! If it doesn't work, #ProHustlTip you might've forgotten this step: shopify payments > manage > add currency *add all the currencies you want to sell in. A free app, why not... #TheHustlWorks

Grandma's Gift Shop

I have tried this app after trying many other apps and I am very satified. Works great, integration is very easy

Previous 1 3 4