4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and multi-currency compatibility. They report increased sales and average order value (AOV) after using it. Features like automatic gift addition to the cart, attractive gift display, and responsive front-end enhance customer experience. The support team is praised for their prompt and effective help. Merchants value the app's ability to manage multiple offers, integrate with other discounts, and provide tier-based free gifts. It's effective in boosting promotional campaigns and conversion rates, and works instantly without needing modifications.

Edited April 15, 2020

Hi. Have used this app for a few promotions and has worked really well in terms of set up and shopper display. Only challenge has been automatic discounts being used in conjunction with the free gift "discount", but have overcome by just using a manual discount. The support has been great in dealing with the issue which is a big bonus!!

Bordallo Pinheiro - South Africa
South Africa
April 26, 2023

Great App and great support I have had two request to the store and they answer me fast and they added custom code to solve my problems.

Shop
May 3, 2021

This app has been awesome, in addition we wanted / NEEDED some custom CSS and they had it styled and finished in less than a day!
DOWNLOAD APP NOW!

Maui Divers Jewelry
November 1, 2021

Great app and even better customer service! We needed the widget size and placement customized for both mobile and desktop views and this was changed and implemented onto our site in less than 30 minutes from our initial outreach. Great team and product

Surfside Supply Co.
November 17, 2020

This app is excellent for applying a free gift.
The help desk support is very professional and efficient. I am in Australia and on more than one occasion I received support when it was out of hours in Europe. This app conflicts with Zipify OCU app.
Rod Hill
www.trocketgolf.com.au

TRocket Golf
October 26, 2021

We used this app to provide a buy 2 X item, get 1 Y item free. It worked perfectly. The best thing about this app is the support. My emails were answered extremely quickly and issues were resolved within minutes. Would highly, highly recommend!

Scent Thief
January 28, 2020

The best app for free gifts. I've been using this app on 2 stores. Amazing results, Highly recommended.

Revoltee.pk
Pakistan
November 24, 2020

LOVE this app! It makes having multiple discounts a breeze! The support is also so great, and quick to respond!

Pieces of Me
March 14, 2022

Used this app after a cart app I used stopped their "Free Gift". Amazing customer support - had a layout issue; was actually a cache issue on my end. All that aside, Juan the customer service rep I spoke with was great to work with and very clear each step of the way!

Plushible.com
April 20, 2020

Outstanding customer service from Lucia. App looks great and performs exactly how I want. Can't wait to see the results :-)

fitphyt