Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Automatically add free gift with purchase • Buy X get Y

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – free gift with purchase

Logan + Lenora

I had some trouble out of the gate getting the app to work with my theme, but the support team was able to make customizations specific for our site to get it to function.

Bath Daddy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is amazing. I worked with Juan on some issues and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the capabilities of the app and helped do some custom coding to make the widget appear where we wanted it.

Mink Lash

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is the best and the easiest to use, as far as I tried, and the support is AMAZING! I highly recommend it if you want to grow your sales and increase cart value. Thank you so much for what you have to offer!

You Decide Who You Are

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and customer support. I can recommend it to everyone who wants to expand the store and offer something special to customers and viewers.

life armour®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app to drive AOV. Easy to use and the team respond very quickly to any query with easy to follow responses to your questions instead of sending you to an article to read.

NIALAYA INC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We recommend the Gift Box app, it's a great offering for our customers and easy to use. Their support team has always been very responsive and helpful any time we have reached out to them in the past. Highly recommended.

Olive & Oak Collective

Time spent using app About 2 months

Happy with the app. Their support has always been quick to respond when I've had any (small) issues.

mogi mogi baby

There are only 3 apps that can create a campaign where you give a free gift with purchase. I tried 2 other apps but they both didn't work. Giftbox is the only app perfectly worked for my site. It was so easy to setup the campaign! I am so happy with this app and will use every time I run campaign.

Fervor Montreal

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app with excellent customer service, however, there are a few issues: 1) All Paypal payments were only accepted in US$ and not in the customers local currency
2) Although there is an option to enter a regular discount code via the app pop up, most customers are used to seeing this option at checkout- when using the app this option is not available 3) Does not work with Auto discounts since the app uses draft orders

August 4, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for testing our app and for your feedback. The issues you had with the app were related to the fact that Gift Box was using Shopify’s draft orders API that comes with these restrictions. We understand that this approach is not ideal for many merchants and because of that we’re working on another method of adding free gifts to orders that won’t have any impact on your checkout currency or discounts.

Stay tuned! :)
Lucia, Customer Success Manager

Outlet365

Location Sweden

A big shoutout to Lucia and the team on Digismoothie that have helped us to make sure we are fully satisfied. Great knowledge, fast replies, fast action. The app is a must-have! Its built with quality and looks great. If you are looking for a successful business - this is a partner to have onboard.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11