Gift Box — Free Gifts Purchase

Gift Box — Free Gifts Purchase

by Digismoothie

Free gift with purchase & order app • FREE for 7 days

Sabre Galactique

L'application fait ce que j'attendais, elle est au top. Concernant le service client de l'application, il est extrêmement réactif et arrangeant. Je recommande.

Total Babe

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Helped with customizing the designs that I could not control within the APP myself! Super fast responses! Thank you!

F L O R A + B A S T

Amazing tool and customer service. The tool is highly customizable, and the team was able to help me retrofit their widgets with my art direction seamlessly and fast! I've already seen an uptick in basket size :)

Eir NYC

This is the most turnkey revenue generator I have ever used - we generated well over the monthly cost within the first few days of using the App. It integrated perfectly with our fairly custom store, with no coding whatsoever - it is fast, clean, simple to use, has a great preview mode, and truly increased sales over traditional discount codes immediately. Great job!

Andy okay

I spend 2 weeks trying to figure out how to solve the "Give a gift when ordering over X amount" design on my store. I WISH someone pointed this app out to me before, because it is everything I was looking for. I been a graphic designer for 15 years, so (for good and bad) every little detail is very important to me. Right at install, the app didn't align perfectly with another app I already had installed, but when I reached out to Customer Support they immediately changed everything down to the millimeter of what I wanted. Besides that, the app truly does everything it says. And its supereasy to use, I had my first offer up within 5 minutes after install. 5/5, easily!

Upřímný triko

This app is really one of its kind! Super easy to set up > very useful > lots of choices. Definitely worth the price.

Brown Bear Magic Shop

Loved the app! Very simple interface and user experience. The Support team was very helpful in tweaking the app to my websites needs and appearance and I can already see some growth in the average cart value. Would love to see Loyalty Points as a gift option, but as is I can really recommend this app!

BULLDOG

We had many similar apps but truly this app is the best. What impressed us more is the support. As you can imagine sometimes due to changes made to your theme errors may arise. Their support was absolutely amazing in getting back to us and finding out the error and fixing it.

RMS Beauty

This app has great potential, and is very easy to work with. However it cannot work if you have a loyalty program with your site and is limited by Shopify in terms of other discount integrations. Very unfortunate. However, the service is great - you get a response very quickly which is unlike most Shopify app partners. I wish we could have used it

PETIT BOURGEON

This app is literally amazing ! If I had to keep one app on my store, it would definitely be this one. Also, the support team is super helpful ! They helped me with my problem in seconds and resolved it 100% !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7