Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Automatically add free gift with purchase • Buy X get Y

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – free gift with purchase

OriginalTarot

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great experience so far! A tad pricey at the moment but I'll give an update with results in a few months.

Maui Divers Jewelry

This app has been awesome, in addition we wanted / NEEDED some custom CSS and they had it styled and finished in less than a day!
DOWNLOAD APP NOW!

Verve Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 6 hours

We just added Gift Box to our store and their customer service was amazing! We're excited to see how the app performs. A big thanks to the support team.

Among Emeralds

Location Cyprus

Such a great app and fantastic customer support! Not only did the team proactively reach out to see if there's anything they can help with, but when I asked for help I got a response to my issue immediately and was able to resolve it. I really enjoy using this app. Simple and easy to use - I have already seen an increase in my sales due to being able to offer an incentive (free gift). Highly recommend it!

Sabre Galactique

Location France

L'application fait ce que j'attendais, elle est au top. Concernant le service client de l'application, il est extrêmement réactif et arrangeant. Je recommande.

Total Babe

Time spent using app About 1 year

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Helped with customizing the designs that I could not control within the APP myself! Super fast responses! Thank you!

F L O R A + B A S T

Amazing tool and customer service. The tool is highly customizable, and the team was able to help me retrofit their widgets with my art direction seamlessly and fast! I've already seen an uptick in basket size :)

Eir NYC

This is the most turnkey revenue generator I have ever used - we generated well over the monthly cost within the first few days of using the App. It integrated perfectly with our fairly custom store, with no coding whatsoever - it is fast, clean, simple to use, has a great preview mode, and truly increased sales over traditional discount codes immediately. Great job!

Andy okay

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I spend 2 weeks trying to figure out how to solve the "Give a gift when ordering over X amount" design on my store. I WISH someone pointed this app out to me before, because it is everything I was looking for. I been a graphic designer for 15 years, so (for good and bad) every little detail is very important to me. Right at install, the app didn't align perfectly with another app I already had installed, but when I reached out to Customer Support they immediately changed everything down to the millimeter of what I wanted. Besides that, the app truly does everything it says. And its supereasy to use, I had my first offer up within 5 minutes after install. 5/5, easily!

Upřímný triko

Location Czechia

This app is really one of its kind! Super easy to set up > very useful > lots of choices. Definitely worth the price.