Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 26, 2021

We used this app to provide a buy 2 X item, get 1 Y item free. It worked perfectly. The best thing about this app is the support. My emails were answered extremely quickly and issues were resolved within minutes. Would highly, highly recommend!

Scent Thief
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 1, 2021

We are using this app for 3 stores and there is nothing else like it in the marketplace. It performs so well and the staff who support the app are next level. I've used hundreds of apps over the years and I can tell this team is ready and committed to support their customers succeed in ecommerce.

CHIQUEL
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 7, 2021

Excellent - does exactly what we need it to, and it adds real value to our site. The monthly cost versus the conversions we're seeing from offering free gifts is very pleasing.

Gordons Direct
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 2, 2021

Amazing customer service. So quick and helpful, no problem or request was an issue. Very happy that we have found this app!

jane iredale Australia
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited September 1, 2021

We used this app for a discount season. It's so helpful when you have to add gifts to so much orders, it reduces errors and efficients work. It only fails sometimes when doesn't add gift in some orders, but the script could be solve it.

EURO TE
Mexico
August 30, 2021

Amazing app that lets my customers feel valued as a customer. Super easy to use and can have multiple offers going at once. The team is also amazing and super helpful. 100000/10

Lash Life AU
August 24, 2021

installed the app for a month then removed. As I really don't like the idea of popup, it makes the website a mess. I hope it can be embed in the product page, under buy button or in shopping cart. Other places all good, popup not good.

Royalbaby
Hong Kong SAR
August 13, 2021

I tested multiple Gift Box apps and this is so far the best one out there! the look is elegant and the messaging is beautiful! on top of that, they have an amazing customer service, which as important as we all know.
Santiago and Melannie were amazing in customizing the look of the widget to fit our store.

ZYZIA
Time spent using app: 25 days
August 4, 2021

This app was extremely reliable for two GWP promotions we have run. Easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Vancouver Running Company Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 2, 2021

I was looking for an app which was giving me the option to create gift easily based on a certain threshold. This app was easy to install and setup with exactly what I was looking for. I needed also a little adjustment with the widget and their support was super responsive helping me to get that done.

GothRider® USA