Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts

Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts | Reviews

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase & order app • BOGO • Buy X Get Y

Arvin Goods

Easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and helpful with the custom additions we needed. Looking forward to this helping our AOV increase!

kintobe

Nice app, that is very intuitive to use. It is really easy to make offers. And very nice that there is no coding involved to make it work. And exceptional support!!

The Box Peru

I used this app to be able to make a gift to our customers in order to increase sales, and it worked very well also the support is the best you can find on any shopify app, totally recommended!

Wonder Woo

I am using this app to help increase AOV and to add value to my customer's shopping experience. This app is very easy to use. Customer service and support is amazing! They are fast in responding and help you sort things out.

Backspin Golf Co

Great app that helped me increase my average order value right away! And great, quick customer service as well!

Parker Arrow Presets

Great App! The support team helped me a lot with my questions on how to customize a few things. Thanks again!

Olavie

I installed this app two weeks ago to run a July 4th promo. While I only got a couple of orders taking advantage of the free gift, I believe this app will pay for itself even with not that many orders. The graphics are simple and nice out of the box and you hardly need to do any customization. Setup is a breeze and customer support is speedy. I highly recommend it.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

Have used other Gift apps, they were missing gifts on orders and very slow to load on the cart page, so people were just clicking checkout and missing the gift.
This app has been easy to implement and set up, the support staff has been fantastic also. Highly recommend.

gloskinbeautyuk

I've installed this app in two shops by now, and they performing excellent! In the case of queries, customisation or simply advice from Digismoothie, they provide exceptionally great customer service. Highly recommended app and service!

AVID Sportswear

Terrible. The app missed 15% of the orders. We are in cleanup hell.

We attempted to use the Gift Box app for a Fathers Day GWP promo. The app was easy to install and configure, but unfortunately that is where it ended. We tested and everything seemed fine but as soon as our site started getting busy the app began to miss orders.

On the plus side, Tom was quick to provide support but our problem was not resolved and he suggested that we test other GWP apps.

September 27, 2020

UPDATE [February 2021]: We have significantly improved the reliability of our app by using Edit Order API. So in case, the gift is missing after the order is submitted, the app will quickly edit the order and add the missing gift before it's fulfilled. It works seamlessly and to benefit of both merchants and their customers.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for testing our app and for your feedback. We are honestly sorry for your bad experience. 🙏

We are constantly improving our app and released a couple of optimizations since then. This issue in particular was caused by giving away a free gift that is not published on the Online Store channel. In order to retrieve the product info, we are using Shopify API which sometimes fails (or responds to slow). Basically, that's not something we could "fix" on our end but we have implemented a couple of precautions to minimize the number of failures. 🚀

Hope this info helps and you will consider giving our app a second chance.

Anyway, good luck in your business and happy gifting everyone 🎁,

Tom