Gift Box — Free Gifts & Cards

Automatically add gift card, wrap or free gift with purchase

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift box - free gift with purchase

Rounderbum LLC

Great app! Does exactly what it says. And the support is just amazing, it took only a few minutes to respond and they solved a small issue that i had because we're using a special Theme. Multiple gifts for price breaks or for the same product added more than once would be great, but still. Amazing app.

Moto Hero

Tom at Digismoothie is a fantastic guy and the Gift Box app works exactly as it should. Don't bother looking around, this app has got you covered.

Pretty Frank.

Great customization, helpful customer service! A big help for those looking to add layers to their sales, and boost sales with free gifts!

Bijou The Label

I have just started using Gift Box, had a little issue with set up (my fault) and customer service were so helpful, 10/10! Issue resolved right away and app is up and running smoothly. I'm sure it will be an amazing add on for my business.

DRESSI Style

I’ve had this app activated for about 2 weeks and it’s already increased our store sales. Lucia helped with setup and the customer service has been simply astounding. Quick reply, simple communication, and she integrated the app into our store beautifully to match the theme. Thankful for your assistance Lucia! Definitely recommend this app.

ANOTHER_STORY

I installed the plug in and it worked pretty well at the beginning, the design is nice, flexible, and the team very helpful, answering very quickly.

We had few bugs and Lucia came up with solutions. Yet one, very randomly, could not be solve from time to time during the testing phasis.

the app system is having conflicts with the existing discounts options from Shopify. It will randomly bug or not bug if setting the discounts with Shopify (which allow more options, especially the display at checkout and the eligibility).

We tested it many times before launching the website officially and it happened only few times so we though it would be okay.

Today was the kick off of our launch campaign and the bug became impossible to control! 4 clients on different devices were kind enough to contact us to inform us that they were unable to enter the discount code given at checkout (set on shopify back end). We noticed that those 4 clients had selected a free gift (set with the gift box app). We tried again ourselves from 7 different devices, and the bug happened to 6 of us, while picking a gift, impossible to add the discount at checkout even when matching all requirements.

I warmly recommend the service from the team yet cannot afford to loose both clients and time as it happened this morning.
I would be happy to re-install the app as soon as the bug will be fixed.

September 27, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for testing our app and your feedback. We are really sorry about your experience. 🙏

As explained in the in-app chat, a customer is not able to enter a discount code during the checkout together with a free gift. That's because the platform allows only a single discount code per order (and the one is used for a free gift).

However, we have come up with a workaround so customers can enter additional discounts via the Gift Box UI. You can read more details here: https://www.notion.so/digismoothie/How-to-enable-discount-code-with-free-gift-s-7aee3efb25924aee96913e1d5d70576f

Hope this info helps and maybe you will consider giving our app a second chance.

Anyway, good luck in your business and happy gifting everyone 🎁,

Tom

shopcharm-it

Great Customer Service highly recommend! Needed some help with some customizations and had some functionality issues which they helped iron out easily on our site.

Colorescience UK

Great app, easy to set up and control. I had some issues caused by leftover code from removed apps and I was assisted with no time waiting. Best customer service from the app developers I have experienced by far! Highly recommended!

Fitneon

Was looking for an app that was not too spammy, this is exactly what I was searching for. Easy to control, fully customizable even with custom css, works smoothly and looks neat and clean. Love the personal support too.

Lily England

Great app, really simple to use and looks good on site. The team are extremely helpful and very quick to assist. Will definitely be exploring the apps other capabilities!