Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited November 9, 2020

The app is very easy to set up and works perfectly. There was a little issue, but it was fixed within minutes! Definitely worth the cost.

RARE-ROMANCE
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 30, 2020

This is an amazing app. The customer service is fantastic and they really go out of their way to make sure everything is working properly. Just download it, you won't be sorry!

Princess & the Pea Props
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 28, 2020

This app is perfect! It’s exactly what I was looking for. They also have really good customer service!!

Hookain
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 24, 2020

We're getting crazy ROI from this app's function until we ran into a small bump with a few of our orders. When I reached out to the developers of the app, that bump became a plain road to getting that ROI again. And they did it in less 15 minutes! Thank you team for the wonderful support!

Illest PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 15, 2020

This app is critical to our customer conversion funnel. It works great. The support team is amazing. A+++

Beauty Ritual
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 16, 2020

Easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and helpful with the custom additions we needed. Looking forward to this helping our AOV increase!

Arvin Goods
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 16, 2020

Nice app, that is very intuitive to use. It is really easy to make offers. And very nice that there is no coding involved to make it work. And exceptional support!!

kintobe
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 15, 2020

I used this app to be able to make a gift to our customers in order to increase sales, and it worked very well also the support is the best you can find on any shopify app, totally recommended!

The Box Peru
Peru
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 31, 2020

I am using this app to help increase AOV and to add value to my customer's shopping experience. This app is very easy to use. Customer service and support is amazing! They are fast in responding and help you sort things out.

Wonder Woo
Time spent using app: 27 days
August 11, 2020

Great app that helped me increase my average order value right away! And great, quick customer service as well!

Backspin Golf Co