Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Automatically add free gift with purchase • Buy X get Y

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – free gift with purchase

zovoli

I have been searching for an app like this for a while and even though there is some other cheaper alternatives, this app has an incredible support team, prompt, professional and flexible. The app is incredibly made and to top that the adjustments they can do for you to fit your branding is amazing. Thank you team, 5 stars are not enough!

SKIN&CO ROMA

I have tried many gifting/sampling apps that would start out fine and then ultimately crash our cart/checkout page. Gift Box is such a wonderful solution, that no only does it simplify the gifting process on-site, but it also does not affect the cart or checkout pages. The added push notification/motivation messages makes it really easy to incentivize customers to increase their cart value to reach milestones you set for them to receive bonuses for being a good customer. The team has been very helpful in answering any questions I may have and making minor adjustments and tweaks for the app to work as best as it can on our site. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to add value to their customer's shopping experience.

Revoltee.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best app for free gifts. I've been using this app on 2 stores. Amazing results, Highly recommended.

GoDpsMusic

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app that has allowed me to run some amazing sales! Also had an issue with a function not working with my site and they fixed it immediately! Great service, great app.

Radiance Fireplaces

This app made me around £6,000 revenue during my Black Friday Sale. It's a great way to stand out from your competitors and nothing gets the interest of potential customers quite like something for FREE.

MACK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Gift Box app has worked perfectly for our Black Friday promotion, we're really pleased with the service and would definitely recommend!

Die Hard Dice Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is exactly what we needed. All of the features are perfect. Even the support was outstanding. When we encountered a bug critical to our site the we very responsive and fixed our issue quickly. I highly recommend working with Digismoothie.

BBCo Headwear

Using this App on both my stores and so far very happy with it. Great for instantly offering insentives to customers and communicating offers in a simple and effective way.

Bigflex Lifescience

Location India

This is something really a wonderful app, no need to track the coupons, gifts , price, customer data ext.. My customers attract to buy more and more, because this app shows all milestones to achieve the free gifts.... i really wonder that i got more sales after i install this app.. at the time of install i got some confusion and i request for call back to explain , twice MR TOM called me and explain how it works and all, even they done some changes when i ask for customize.. fantastic team, awesome service, ... LOVE IT

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

Location Belgium

Great support by the team - allowed us to customise the functionality of the app to improve our website's flow