4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and seamless Shopify integration. They report increased sales and customer satisfaction due to the unique free gift feature. The app's ability to handle high-traffic events and multiple offers simultaneously is also praised. Merchants commend the responsive customer support team for their quick responses and custom code solutions. The app is noted to boost average order value and conversion rates, making it a valuable business tool.

September 2, 2021

Amazing customer service. So quick and helpful, no problem or request was an issue. Very happy that we have found this app!

jane iredale Australia
5 months using the app
April 6, 2020

Gift Box fitted an explicit requirement for a free gifting tool where the customer could select from a number of options but didn't need coding into our pages. The app sits almost on top of the app and isn't intrusive. Great support with help provided on a Sunday when we had an issue.

Josh Wood Colour
5 months using the app
January 17, 2021

This app is literally amazing ! If I had to keep one app on my store, it would definitely be this one. Also, the support team is super helpful ! They helped me with my problem in seconds and resolved it 100% !

PETIT BOURGEON
France
March 1, 2021

This app is really one of its kind! Super easy to set up > very useful > lots of choices. Definitely worth the price.

Upřímný triko
Czechia
June 22, 2020

Great customization, helpful customer service! A big help for those looking to add layers to their sales, and boost sales with free gifts!

Pretty Frank.
October 9, 2019

This is something really a wonderful app, no need to track the coupons, gifts , price, customer data ext.. My customers attract to buy more and more, because this app shows all milestones to achieve the free gifts.... i really wonder that i got more sales after i install this app.. at the time of install i got some confusion and i request for call back to explain , twice MR TOM called me and explain how it works and all, even they done some changes when i ask for customize.. fantastic team, awesome service, ... LOVE IT

Bigflex Lifescience
India
October 28, 2020

This app is perfect! It’s exactly what I was looking for. They also have really good customer service!!

Hookain
March 28, 2020

Outstanding app! This does exactly what we need and the support is unbelievable. Tom set up a number of flash giveaways for us while we were learning it. We are still in our free trial and it generated £46,000 already - huge thank you Tom and team!

Screen With Envy
November 14, 2020

We are still evaluating the app but I am very very impressed with the support. Very responsive and very competent. I am sure we are going to subscribe for long time!

Speaking Herbs
India
August 4, 2021

This app was extremely reliable for two GWP promotions we have run. Easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Vancouver Running Company Inc.
3 months using the app