Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 6, 2020

Great App! The support team helped me a lot with my questions on how to customize a few things. Thanks again!

Parker Arrow Presets
Monaco
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 6, 2020

I installed this app two weeks ago to run a July 4th promo. While I only got a couple of orders taking advantage of the free gift, I believe this app will pay for itself even with not that many orders. The graphics are simple and nice out of the box and you hardly need to do any customization. Setup is a breeze and customer support is speedy. I highly recommend it.

Olavie
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 6, 2020

Have used other Gift apps, they were missing gifts on orders and very slow to load on the cart page, so people were just clicking checkout and missing the gift.
This app has been easy to implement and set up, the support staff has been fantastic also. Highly recommend.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 25, 2020

I've installed this app in two shops by now, and they performing excellent! In the case of queries, customisation or simply advice from Digismoothie, they provide exceptionally great customer service. Highly recommended app and service!

gloskinbeautyuk
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 23, 2020

Terrible. The app missed 15% of the orders. We are in cleanup hell.

We attempted to use the Gift Box app for a Fathers Day GWP promo. The app was easy to install and configure, but unfortunately that is where it ended. We tested and everything seemed fine but as soon as our site started getting busy the app began to miss orders.

On the plus side, Tom was quick to provide support but our problem was not resolved and he suggested that we test other GWP apps.

AVID Sportswear
Time spent using app: 11 days
Digismoothie replied September 27, 2020

UPDATE [February 2021]: We have significantly improved the reliability of our app by using Edit Order API. So in case, the gift is missing after the order is submitted, the app will quickly edit the order and add the missing gift before it's fulfilled. It works seamlessly and to benefit of both merchants and their customers.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for testing our app and for your feedback. We are honestly sorry for your bad experience. 🙏

We are constantly improving our app and released a couple of optimizations since then. This issue in particular was caused by giving away a free gift that is not published on the Online Store channel. In order to retrieve the product info, we are using Shopify API which sometimes fails (or responds to slow). Basically, that's not something we could "fix" on our end but we have implemented a couple of precautions to minimize the number of failures. 🚀

Hope this info helps and you will consider giving our app a second chance.

Anyway, good luck in your business and happy gifting everyone 🎁,

Tom

June 23, 2020

Great app! Does exactly what it says. And the support is just amazing, it took only a few minutes to respond and they solved a small issue that i had because we're using a special Theme. Multiple gifts for price breaks or for the same product added more than once would be great, but still. Amazing app.

Rounderbum LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 23, 2020

Tom at Digismoothie is a fantastic guy and the Gift Box app works exactly as it should. Don't bother looking around, this app has got you covered.

Moto Hero
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 22, 2020

Great customization, helpful customer service! A big help for those looking to add layers to their sales, and boost sales with free gifts!

Pretty Frank.
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 11, 2020

I have just started using Gift Box, had a little issue with set up (my fault) and customer service were so helpful, 10/10! Issue resolved right away and app is up and running smoothly. I'm sure it will be an amazing add on for my business.

Bijou The Label
Time spent using app: 12 days
June 4, 2020

I’ve had this app activated for about 2 weeks and it’s already increased our store sales. Lucia helped with setup and the customer service has been simply astounding. Quick reply, simple communication, and she integrated the app into our store beautifully to match the theme. Thankful for your assistance Lucia! Definitely recommend this app.

DRESSI Style