Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts

Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase & order app • BOGO • Buy X Get Y

shopcharm-it

Great Customer Service highly recommend! Needed some help with some customizations and had some functionality issues which they helped iron out easily on our site.

Colorescience UK

Great app, easy to set up and control. I had some issues caused by leftover code from removed apps and I was assisted with no time waiting. Best customer service from the app developers I have experienced by far! Highly recommended!

Fitneon

Was looking for an app that was not too spammy, this is exactly what I was searching for. Easy to control, fully customizable even with custom css, works smoothly and looks neat and clean. Love the personal support too.

Lily England

Great app, really simple to use and looks good on site. The team are extremely helpful and very quick to assist. Will definitely be exploring the apps other capabilities!

fitphyt

Outstanding customer service from Lucia. App looks great and performs exactly how I want. Can't wait to see the results :-)

Paul Mitchell

Really nice extension that is perfectly suited for our gift and promotion needs. Easy to set up and customize. Wonderful, immediate support from Tom that made the implementation work like a breeze. Highly recommended. Thanks for this great App!

Bordallo Pinheiro - South Africa

Hi. Have used this app for a few promotions and has worked really well in terms of set up and shopper display. Only challenge has been automatic discounts being used in conjunction with the free gift "discount", but have overcome by just using a manual discount. The support has been great in dealing with the issue which is a big bonus!!

Twisted Movement

This has been the best app experience I have had on shopify. The app was very easy to install with no coding required. I ran into a glitch and the customer support replied right away and was able to fix the issue.

Josh Wood Colour

Gift Box fitted an explicit requirement for a free gifting tool where the customer could select from a number of options but didn't need coding into our pages. The app sits almost on top of the app and isn't intrusive. Great support with help provided on a Sunday when we had an issue.

Screen With Envy

Outstanding app! This does exactly what we need and the support is unbelievable. Tom set up a number of flash giveaways for us while we were learning it. We are still in our free trial and it generated £46,000 already - huge thank you Tom and team!