4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and seamless Shopify integration. They report increased sales and customer satisfaction due to the unique free gift feature. The app's ability to handle high-traffic events and multiple offers simultaneously is also praised. Merchants commend the responsive customer support team for their quick responses and custom code solutions. The app is noted to boost average order value and conversion rates, making it a valuable business tool.

September 16, 2020

Easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and helpful with the custom additions we needed. Looking forward to this helping our AOV increase!

Arvin Goods
June 2, 2022

We recommend the Gift Box app, it's a great offering for our customers and easy to use. Their support team has always been very responsive and helpful any time we have reached out to them in the past. Highly recommended.

NIALAYA INC
June 24, 2022

Excellent app to drive AOV. Easy to use and the team respond very quickly to any query with easy to follow responses to your questions instead of sending you to an article to read.

life armour®
July 6, 2020

Have used other Gift apps, they were missing gifts on orders and very slow to load on the cart page, so people were just clicking checkout and missing the gift.
This app has been easy to implement and set up, the support staff has been fantastic also. Highly recommend.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia
August 9, 2022

Customer service is amazing. I worked with Juan on some issues and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the capabilities of the app and helped do some custom coding to make the widget appear where we wanted it.

Bath Daddy
July 5, 2022

The app is the best and the easiest to use, as far as I tried, and the support is AMAZING! I highly recommend it if you want to grow your sales and increase cart value. Thank you so much for what you have to offer!

Mink Lash
Romania
March 18, 2021

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Helped with customizing the designs that I could not control within the APP myself! Super fast responses! Thank you!

Total Babe
Edited May 24, 2023

I've tried them all and this one is the winner! This app easily allows my store to offer free gifts in a variety of offers. The support is very responsive and helpful, and they helped me to integrate the app with my style of drawer cart. I have already seen higher transactions by using this app to offer gift incentives!

Update: There was a recent issue I needed help with and the support team took care of everything within 20 minutes - great service :)

edgewater candles
February 1, 2022

We have used this app for a few months now. It has given us an extra $50k in sales since implementation on our site. Their customer service is very responsive and as good as it gets and the team is always eager to help. Juan was on their Chat service with me for 90 mins while we made some changes and everything was done very professionally. Great app, great company.

TruBeef Organic
February 10, 2021

We had many similar apps but truly this app is the best. What impressed us more is the support. As you can imagine sometimes due to changes made to your theme errors may arise. Their support was absolutely amazing in getting back to us and finding out the error and fixing it.

BULLDOG