Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 30, 2020

We love this app! Our Quick cart was not updating the widget and developers want in and helped us in 10min, adjusted their code and everything worked smooth during our heavy Cyber Monday load. Thanks for the quick help once again!

100%
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 27, 2020

I have been searching for something like this app for a long time and this one is AWESOME! It has already helped a ton with Black Friday sales and the customer service is better than any other Shopify app I have ever had.

Series Six
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 27, 2020

Tom noticed a problem with my website and the app before I noticed! When i went to contact them they had already contacted me explaining the problem and solution (to do with a conflicting app I also use)
Took 2 minutes to solve the problem. Can't fault the app or the customer service. Rare these days!

Orli Jewellery
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 26, 2020

Gift Box app is so easy to setup and looks amazing on our store. Customer service was outstanding even 1 day before Black Friday when i'm sure support levels are high. Thanks!

Spicy Baboon
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 25, 2020

I LOVED this app - the only one I could find to properly set up spending tiers (IE Spend $50 get x, Spend $100 get y etc) The UX is great and so easy to install and set up. I had one issue with other apps not playing nice with this one, but Alla from their support team was so quick to help me and resolve that issue within a few hours with the apps developers. This app is a BFCM game changer for us.

Tease Tea
November 24, 2020

LOVE this app! It makes having multiple discounts a breeze! The support is also so great, and quick to respond!

Pieces of Me
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 18, 2020

Love this app! It's great for increasing our average order value and adding value to our customer journey. Customer service is outstanding and development team helped customise the app to suit our site :) Thank you again Alla & Digismoothie

Bambooi UK
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 17, 2020

This app is excellent for applying a free gift.
The help desk support is very professional and efficient. I am in Australia and on more than one occasion I received support when it was out of hours in Europe. This app conflicts with Zipify OCU app.
Rod Hill
www.trocketgolf.com.au

TRocket Golf
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 14, 2020

We are still evaluating the app but I am very very impressed with the support. Very responsive and very competent. I am sure we are going to subscribe for long time!

Speaking Herbs
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 13, 2020

Great customer service—answered all our questions within a few minutes and they even did customizations for us immediately, despite that time difference! We love how customizable the look of the pop ups were and how smooth and easy the experience was for the customers shopping on the store during the time that we ran promotion via this app. Glad that app allowed us to stack the free gift promo with our discount code too—the only challenge was in the data that we got from both Shopify and Gift Box for purchases where discounts were stacked.

Sunnies Studios