Gift Box – Free Gifts Purchase

Gift Box – Free Gifts Purchase

by Digismoothie

Free gift with purchase & order app • FREE for 7 days

Lily England

Great app, really simple to use and looks good on site. The team are extremely helpful and very quick to assist. Will definitely be exploring the apps other capabilities!

fitphyt

Outstanding customer service from Lucia. App looks great and performs exactly how I want. Can't wait to see the results :-)

Paul Mitchell

Really nice extension that is perfectly suited for our gift and promotion needs. Easy to set up and customize. Wonderful, immediate support from Tom that made the implementation work like a breeze. Highly recommended. Thanks for this great App!

Bordallo Pinheiro - South Africa

Hi. Have used this app for a few promotions and has worked really well in terms of set up and shopper display. Only challenge has been automatic discounts being used in conjunction with the free gift "discount", but have overcome by just using a manual discount. The support has been great in dealing with the issue which is a big bonus!!

Twisted Movement

This has been the best app experience I have had on shopify. The app was very easy to install with no coding required. I ran into a glitch and the customer support replied right away and was able to fix the issue.

Josh Wood Colour

Gift Box fitted an explicit requirement for a free gifting tool where the customer could select from a number of options but didn't need coding into our pages. The app sits almost on top of the app and isn't intrusive. Great support with help provided on a Sunday when we had an issue.

Screen With Envy

Outstanding app! This does exactly what we need and the support is unbelievable. Tom set up a number of flash giveaways for us while we were learning it. We are still in our free trial and it generated £46,000 already - huge thank you Tom and team!

zovoli

I have been searching for an app like this for a while and even though there is some other cheaper alternatives, this app has an incredible support team, prompt, professional and flexible. The app is incredibly made and to top that the adjustments they can do for you to fit your branding is amazing. Thank you team, 5 stars are not enough!

SKIN&CO ROMA

I have tried many gifting/sampling apps that would start out fine and then ultimately crash our cart/checkout page. Gift Box is such a wonderful solution, that no only does it simplify the gifting process on-site, but it also does not affect the cart or checkout pages. The added push notification/motivation messages makes it really easy to incentivize customers to increase their cart value to reach milestones you set for them to receive bonuses for being a good customer. The team has been very helpful in answering any questions I may have and making minor adjustments and tweaks for the app to work as best as it can on our site. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to add value to their customer's shopping experience.

Revoltee.pk

The best app for free gifts. I've been using this app on 2 stores. Amazing results, Highly recommended.