Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 28, 2021

Giving free gifts is surprisingly difficult on Shopify stores. Gift Box makes that process super easy and intuitive. Their support is also very helpful and resolved a few issues I had very quickly. Definitely worth the money!

breakabox
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 15, 2021

I use this app since a couple on month and I LOVE it. It is very simple but effective. But the best thing is the customer service behind the app. I had a request 2 times. Within a few hours someone helped me in a way that is just awesome. Thank you for the app and I highly recommend it.

Brew Origins
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 28, 2021

Was having trouble getting the app to go live on my store. After starting a chat Christian was very helpful and fast! thanks christian!

SHOP SKRIT
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 5, 2021

Great experience so far! A tad pricey at the moment but I'll give an update with results in a few months.

OriginalTarot
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 3, 2021

This app has been awesome, in addition we wanted / NEEDED some custom CSS and they had it styled and finished in less than a day!
DOWNLOAD APP NOW!

Maui Divers Jewelry
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 22, 2021

We just added Gift Box to our store and their customer service was amazing! We're excited to see how the app performs. A big thanks to the support team.

Verve Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
April 19, 2021

Such a great app and fantastic customer support! Not only did the team proactively reach out to see if there's anything they can help with, but when I asked for help I got a response to my issue immediately and was able to resolve it. I really enjoy using this app. Simple and easy to use - I have already seen an increase in my sales due to being able to offer an incentive (free gift). Highly recommend it!

Among Emeralds
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 25, 2021

L'application fait ce que j'attendais, elle est au top. Concernant le service client de l'application, il est extrêmement réactif et arrangeant. Je recommande.

Sabre Galactique
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
March 18, 2021

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Helped with customizing the designs that I could not control within the APP myself! Super fast responses! Thank you!

Total Babe
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 11, 2021

Amazing tool and customer service. The tool is highly customizable, and the team was able to help me retrofit their widgets with my art direction seamlessly and fast! I've already seen an uptick in basket size :)

F L O R A + B A S T