Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 14, 2022

A big shoutout to Lucia and the team on Digismoothie that have helped us to make sure we are fully satisfied. Great knowledge, fast replies, fast action. The app is a must-have! Its built with quality and looks great. If you are looking for a successful business - this is a partner to have onboard.

Outlet365
Sweden
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 14, 2022

Used this app after a cart app I used stopped their "Free Gift". Amazing customer support - had a layout issue; was actually a cache issue on my end. All that aside, Juan the customer service rep I spoke with was great to work with and very clear each step of the way!

Plushible.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 3, 2022

Great App really, this can boost the Conversion crazily! Needed some changes in the code and the support was quick to help too! Definitely recommended. :)

TreeFINITY Jewellery
Austria
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 1, 2022

We have used this app for a few months now. It has given us an extra $50k in sales since implementation on our site. Their customer service is very responsive and as good as it gets and the team is always eager to help. Juan was on their Chat service with me for 90 mins while we made some changes and everything was done very professionally. Great app, great company.

TruBeef Organic
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 3, 2022

I definitely recommend the Gift Box app. The support team went above and beyond to help us with any questions or issues we had. Everything is working perfectly and was very easy to setup. Best "free item" app on Shopify.

Peter Coppola
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited November 30, 2021

Pro: The app lets customers know the gift is waiting in checkout with a side drawer in cart -- which is great for fewer cart abandonments. Beautiful design. Con: Express checkout users would not get gift on the basic plan (with no access to cart code) so be sure to remove the express checkout option on the product page.

Elite Comfy ™ Quick Discover Ltd.
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 23, 2021

The GIFT cannot be seen at Add to Cart page untill checkout page. Glacy gave great support to customize the instruction statement so visitors willl know clearly what's next. Nice trying.

PollyPark
China
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited November 23, 2021

Amazing support team! Went above and beyond to accommodate what we needed even with numerous changes and updates. Definitely appreciate the entire team and their hard work.

Four Seasons Test Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 12, 2021

I have been using this app for about six months and I love it. Very simple to set up and use, lots of variations for discounts and free gifts, and when I recently had a small glitch the tech team reached out to me to investigate and fix the issue right away. I am very happy with this app and their level of customer service!

Radiance Clean Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 1, 2021

Great app and even better customer service! We needed the widget size and placement customized for both mobile and desktop views and this was changed and implemented onto our site in less than 30 minutes from our initial outreach. Great team and product

Surfside Supply Co.