Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts

Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase & order app • BOGO • Buy X Get Y

Andy okay

I spend 2 weeks trying to figure out how to solve the "Give a gift when ordering over X amount" design on my store. I WISH someone pointed this app out to me before, because it is everything I was looking for. I been a graphic designer for 15 years, so (for good and bad) every little detail is very important to me. Right at install, the app didn't align perfectly with another app I already had installed, but when I reached out to Customer Support they immediately changed everything down to the millimeter of what I wanted. Besides that, the app truly does everything it says. And its supereasy to use, I had my first offer up within 5 minutes after install. 5/5, easily!

Upřímný triko

This app is really one of its kind! Super easy to set up > very useful > lots of choices. Definitely worth the price.

Brown Bear Magic Shop

Loved the app! Very simple interface and user experience. The Support team was very helpful in tweaking the app to my websites needs and appearance and I can already see some growth in the average cart value. Would love to see Loyalty Points as a gift option, but as is I can really recommend this app!

BULLDOG

We had many similar apps but truly this app is the best. What impressed us more is the support. As you can imagine sometimes due to changes made to your theme errors may arise. Their support was absolutely amazing in getting back to us and finding out the error and fixing it.

RMS Beauty

This app has great potential, and is very easy to work with. However it cannot work if you have a loyalty program with your site and is limited by Shopify in terms of other discount integrations. Very unfortunate. However, the service is great - you get a response very quickly which is unlike most Shopify app partners. I wish we could have used it

PETIT BOURGEON

This app is literally amazing ! If I had to keep one app on my store, it would definitely be this one. Also, the support team is super helpful ! They helped me with my problem in seconds and resolved it 100% !

Beauty Affairs

Enjoying the app so far and the super fast service from Lucia in the support team was incredible! They helped us hide the app on our blog/quiz pages and just showcase the app on our purchase-intent pages so we're not annoying people that are there to build trust and engagement with first. Thanks for everything - looking forward to the conversions now :)

Spa In a Bottle

Great App, It really works for me and Customer support is really helpful :) I really recommend it to anyone. Keep It Up.

Vike Beauty

This app does exactly what I needed it to do! It will offers your customer gifts and give them a chance to buy more. You can custom almost anything in the app! The customer service is AMAZING and VERY helpful! (Alla- THANK YOU!) I recommend this app to anyone who wants to offer there customers free gifts/free shipping and encouraging messages!

100%

We love this app! Our Quick cart was not updating the widget and developers want in and helped us in 10min, adjusted their code and everything worked smooth during our heavy Cyber Monday load. Thanks for the quick help once again!