4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and sales-boosting capabilities. It offers customizable gift options and supports different currencies. Many appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, immediate functionality, and its impact on increasing average order value and conversion rates. The easy-to-navigate design enhances customer experience. The support team is praised for their quick responses, helpfulness, and custom coded support. The reporting feature is also valued by merchants.

December 6, 2023

Great app, works perfectly. Vey good costumer service.

Staminalis Skin Care
Italy
About 1 year using the app
November 30, 2023

Love this app! Excited to see my AOV increase dramatically. The service from the team was also amazing as they made custom changes just for me.

Sister
1 day using the app
February 5, 2024

Gran servicio post venda

Babau Barcelona
Spain
11 months using the app
July 19, 2023

The App does, what we need. Simple and reliable.

There could be a few more customization options but that is more on the nice to have than need side of things.

Digismoothie's Support is great!
We had a little issue and they were super fast and super helpful.

Roelen Perfume
8 months using the app
November 15, 2023

This app increased my conversion rate dramatically and support was very fast to add a script to back end to make it work properly.

kolagenboost.rs
Serbia
15 days using the app
September 19, 2023

Fantastic app and has even better customer support.

I've set up my first gift and our sales exploded.

CPA was dramatically better than before so we are now completely changing our strategy to include gifts more often.

Mushroom Cups International
Croatia
4 months using the app
July 18, 2023

We've just recently installed the Gift Box app on our Shopify store and we are extremely satisfied with the results! The app is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up, just a few simple clicks. And finally, we can offer free gifts for specific collections that are automatically added to the cart.

Also support team is the best! They were answering very quickly, were very helpful.

Fabini.cz
Czechia
About 2 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Juan and Andres were amazing and helped me resolve any questions and concerns I had. I love this FREE GIFT feature easy to use and my customers love it.

Vitalize
3 days using the app
November 24, 2023

We've spend weeks searching for and testing the various GWP apps but none of them worked as wonderfully as this one! It is very well thought through, blends in seamlessly with our theme and does exactly what it says it will do. Apart from that, we did have a couple of inquiries and the support team was extremely fast with their response, going the extra mile and beyond to absolutely make everything possible that we had asked for. There are some very skilled and professional people behind this app who know exactly what they're doing. So, it's a great app/product and first class customer support - what more can you ask for? Do yourselves a favor, when you're looking for a GWP app - just use Gift Box!

ZEITWUNDER Onlineshop
About 1 hour using the app
August 23, 2023

Best app on the market. Fast responses and works without any problems. The UI is also easy to understand for non-technical folks.

Papa Wagyu