Gift Box – Free Gifts Purchase

Gift Box – Free Gifts Purchase

by Digismoothie

Free gift with purchase & order app • FREE for 7 days

Tease Tea

I LOVED this app - the only one I could find to properly set up spending tiers (IE Spend $50 get x, Spend $100 get y etc) The UX is great and so easy to install and set up. I had one issue with other apps not playing nice with this one, but Alla from their support team was so quick to help me and resolve that issue within a few hours with the apps developers. This app is a BFCM game changer for us.

Pieces of Me

LOVE this app! It makes having multiple discounts a breeze! The support is also so great, and quick to respond!

Bambooi UK

Love this app! It's great for increasing our average order value and adding value to our customer journey. Customer service is outstanding and development team helped customise the app to suit our site :) Thank you again Alla & Digismoothie

TRocket Golf

This app is excellent for applying a free gift.
The help desk support is very professional and efficient. I am in Australia and on more than one occasion I received support when it was out of hours in Europe. This app conflicts with Zipify OCU app.
Rod Hill
www.trocketgolf.com.au

Speaking Herbs

We are still evaluating the app but I am very very impressed with the support. Very responsive and very competent. I am sure we are going to subscribe for long time!

Sunnies Studios

Great customer service—answered all our questions within a few minutes and they even did customizations for us immediately, despite that time difference! We love how customizable the look of the pop ups were and how smooth and easy the experience was for the customers shopping on the store during the time that we ran promotion via this app. Glad that app allowed us to stack the free gift promo with our discount code too—the only challenge was in the data that we got from both Shopify and Gift Box for purchases where discounts were stacked.

RARE-ROMANCE

The app is very easy to set up and works perfectly. There was a little issue, but it was fixed within minutes! Definitely worth the cost.

Princess & the Pea Props

This is an amazing app. The customer service is fantastic and they really go out of their way to make sure everything is working properly. Just download it, you won't be sorry!

Hookain

This app is perfect! It’s exactly what I was looking for. They also have really good customer service!!

Illest PH

We're getting crazy ROI from this app's function until we ran into a small bump with a few of our orders. When I reached out to the developers of the app, that bump became a plain road to getting that ROI again. And they did it in less 15 minutes! Thank you team for the wonderful support!