Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase, free products, gift cards, gift wrap

Arvin Goods

Easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and helpful with the custom additions we needed. Looking forward to this helping our AOV increase!

The Box Peru

I used this app to be able to make a gift to our customers in order to increase sales, and it worked very well also the support is the best you can find on any shopify app, totally recommended!

Wonder Woo

I am using this app to help increase AOV and to add value to my customer's shopping experience. This app is very easy to use. Customer service and support is amazing! They are fast in responding and help you sort things out.

Backspin Golf Co

Great app that helped me increase my average order value right away! And great, quick customer service as well!

Parker Arrow Presets

Great App! The support team helped me a lot with my questions on how to customize a few things. Thanks again!

Olavie

I installed this app two weeks ago to run a July 4th promo. While I only got a couple of orders taking advantage of the free gift, I believe this app will pay for itself even with not that many orders. The graphics are simple and nice out of the box and you hardly need to do any customization. Setup is a breeze and customer support is speedy. I highly recommend it.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

Have used other Gift apps, they were missing gifts on orders and very slow to load on the cart page, so people were just clicking checkout and missing the gift.
This app has been easy to implement and set up, the support staff has been fantastic also. Highly recommend.

gloskinbeautyuk

I've installed this app in two shops by now, and they performing excellent! In the case of queries, customisation or simply advice from Digismoothie, they provide exceptionally great customer service. Highly recommended app and service!

Rounderbum LLC

Great app! Does exactly what it says. And the support is just amazing, it took only a few minutes to respond and they solved a small issue that i had because we're using a special Theme. Multiple gifts for price breaks or for the same product added more than once would be great, but still. Amazing app.

Moto Hero

Tom at Digismoothie is a fantastic guy and the Gift Box app works exactly as it should. Don't bother looking around, this app has got you covered.

Previous 1 3 4