Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase, free products, gift cards, gift wrap

Expert Wine Storage

Fantastic app, really helps with our conversions and also helps us to stand out from the competition. Highly recommended for any business looking to differentiate from the crowd. Great functionality too!

Olavie

I installed this app two weeks ago to run a July 4th promo. While I only got a couple of orders taking advantage of the free gift, I believe this app will pay for itself even with not that many orders. The graphics are simple and nice out of the box and you hardly need to do any customization. Setup is a breeze and customer support is speedy. I highly recommend it.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

Have used other Gift apps, they were missing gifts on orders and very slow to load on the cart page, so people were just clicking checkout and missing the gift.
This app has been easy to implement and set up, the support staff has been fantastic also. Highly recommend.

gloskinbeautyuk

I've installed this app in two shops by now, and they performing excellent! In the case of queries, customisation or simply advice from Digismoothie, they provide exceptionally great customer service. Highly recommended app and service!

Rounderbum LLC

Great app! Does exactly what it says. And the support is just amazing, it took only a few minutes to respond and they solved a small issue that i had because we're using a special Theme. Multiple gifts for price breaks or for the same product added more than once would be great, but still. Amazing app.

Moto Hero

Tom at Digismoothie is a fantastic guy and the Gift Box app works exactly as it should. Don't bother looking around, this app has got you covered.

Pretty Frank.

Great customization, helpful customer service! A big help for those looking to add layers to their sales, and boost sales with free gifts!

Bijou The Label

I have just started using Gift Box, had a little issue with set up (my fault) and customer service were so helpful, 10/10! Issue resolved right away and app is up and running smoothly. I'm sure it will be an amazing add on for my business.

DRESSI Style

I’ve had this app activated for about 2 weeks and it’s already increased our store sales. Lucia helped with setup and the customer service has been simply astounding. Quick reply, simple communication, and she integrated the app into our store beautifully to match the theme. Thankful for your assistance Lucia! Definitely recommend this app.

shopcharm-it

Great Customer Service highly recommend! Needed some help with some customizations and had some functionality issues which they helped iron out easily on our site.

Previous 1 3 4