Gift Box: Automatic Free Gifts

Gift Box: Automatic Free Gifts

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Digismoothie
4.8
December 5, 2022

GiftBox is super easy to use, it offers a brilliant way to display tier-based free gifts to customers. This app can certainly boost the conversion rate and AOV! Moreover, the support team is extremely helpful in that they help customize the design and coding upon request. Much appreciated!

ShiftCam Global Official
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 25, 2022

We used this app for Black Friday to promote a free gift + discount on-site. Had an edge case that made us not want to actually display the free gift in cart/checkout and the tech team was super supportive in helping us make sure this happened. My only thought for the future of this app would be to enable the free gift to refres in checkout/cart after someone put a discount in (found a loophole here).

P.volve Staging
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 24, 2022

The app is robust and we love the ability to tailor the settings for our sales. In the rare chance you have issues, their customer and tech support are EXCELLENT and available 24/7.

JUARA Skincare
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 16, 2022

I've tried them all and this one is the winner! This app easily allows my store to offer free gifts in a variety of offers. The support is very responsive and helpful, and they helped me to integrate the app with my style of drawer cart. I have already seen higher transactions by using this app to offer gift incentives!

edgewater candles
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 3, 2022

The customer service answered immediately and helped with my exact question, did not try to funnel me to help articles. - thanks!

Tuck and Bundle