Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program | Reviews

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

MERUMAYA®

This app does what it says on the tin and has a great support team on hand to help. I would recommend

Tuppys

After some initial communication problems the team at Gift Wizard have been very helpful and sorted out the app so that it is working extremely well and we are very impressed with the way it works.

Pingo Apparel

4 starts only because the customer doesn't have the freedom to choose the amount of $ to gift. The gift card value is pre-set by the store owner. Overall, the app has worked fine for my store and the support team member, Ari, has been of great help when I've had questions! :)

Bohoforest

I contacted the support regarding my issue. And they got back to me very promptly and helped me to resolve the issue until it's done. Now, I look forward to seeing the app work on my site.

Gowstore

Gift Wizard have good concept.

The customer service is fast but sometimes misunderstand in communication. Still highly recommend.

So Baggy

Our webshop is in Dutch and not everything was translated yet so we contact them for additional translations. Their support is great, fast and friendly! We like ;-)

Enrou

We love working with Giftwizard! Although we've ran into quite a few bugs throughout our time with them, they are ALWAYS quick to respond and ALWAYS looking for ways to improve. A good percentage of our consumers are gifting, so it is very important to our brand that the gifting process is as easy and user friendly as possible. Giftwizard is definitely making moves in the right direction.

Ocean View Woodworking

I opted for the Free introductory level. Maybe make it a bit clearer that tech support is needed for this app to function and give an indication of when to expect contact to avoid customer frustration. That said, once contact was made (Shavlev in my case) everything went smoothly and he helped me quickly and answered my questions and any issues promptly. I've not launched any specific ads to test the success of the app but everything went well during the tests I ran. I have no doubt any lack of success will be more down to me not targeting and driving the right traffic than the functionality of this great little app!

Hyatt Fruit Company

Had an issue after the easy install because I realized that for our customer base the app interface would need a little tweaking. Needed to buy the pro version for the customizations I would require. Support was pretty quick and very thorough.

1 2 4 Next