Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

thefirstrefresh

Really awesome! it appears nice and clean on the site which I really love - allowing clients to view all their rewards at a glance

BEBA Botanica

really easy to set up - will give a better review when I have had a chance to see it in action - lets see some results!

The Food Folks

Wonderful App , Providing Gift cards and Loyalty in a heart touching way . This App is Recommended for every Store . Nice Support as well

beautybrighter

This app single-handedly helped relaunch my business during Covid, and I couldn't be more please with my experience.

Stabil Posture

Great way to send gift cards, that's a competitive advantage for sure! Very friendly and fast support, easy to integrate and translate the widgets. Now looking forward to increasing repeat customer purchases.

Gelvio

Outstanding product and customer service. Their team is thorough and quick to respond to requests :)

DARITY

Love the gift card customization feature - to create a more memorable experience especially during these virtual sharing times.

Dvora Strauss Jewelry

Great app. The control of what will happen after each actions taken on the website is amazing, allowing us to execute our needs in the most easy way.

FIERR

Beautiful interface, but needed some help to get the whole system working properly. John helped me through the errors and set up the entire workflow for me. Give this app a shot if you require your Shopify site to have credits & rewards working!

Ooni USA

Very helpful customer support, intuitive product and a clever solution to offering store credit en masse. Definitely worth investigating.
Thanks Team Rise!