Giftkart: Gift Card & Rewards , 108 reviews

January 19, 2022

I had difficulties with the app but Sid emailed me and guided me through it.
It took no time before we had it set up - and I like the app Thank you :D

SumayaBooks
Denmark
January 18, 2022

This app is simple and easy to use. If you have any questions, the developer will help you immediately by chatting. I received their support twice. It's still on the way of evolving, but I'm confident that it will grow into the most promising app.

TCHA-TCHA Tea Shop
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 12, 2022

I used this app to specifically use the message option for my shop. I was unsure how to disable the gift wrap option and booked in a call. Sid was such a great help and walked me through what I needed to do.

Sweets by Seni
January 7, 2022

Used this app to add a packaging cost rather than a gift wrap cost and it worked well! You can customize all the text to fit your needs and even change the photo in the pop-up. There was one thing I couldn't figure out and I messaged support. They were VERY fast at responding and very helpful. Turns out what I was looking for was right in front of me. Definitely recommend!

My Bambiri
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
January 7, 2022

The support team is amazing. They are explaining you all the process and facilitate the installation of the app. This is the app I was looking for a long time, I would highly recommend it.

Bouiboui Shop
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 4, 2022

This is what I was looking for, a perfect app and a very supportive team, even we had a call session to clarify the issue. 5 star recommended.

Polar Malaysia
Malaysia
December 10, 2021

The app works flawless had a few problems in the start but the helping support were great they resolve it in a matter of hours
they really care about their app

Coria
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 8, 2021

I was looking for an application for my website for a long time where people can choose wrapp for their products and I loved this app because it allows you to make combos for wrapp and there are editing options to do it for free or edit the value that you think is convenient. I am very happy, it is easy to use and the technical support is very fast and easy to understand, they answer all your questions until the installation of the app. super recommended

Ichiban Perfumes & Cosmetics