Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tote&Carry

I was in need of a manual recommendations app, and The Globo related products do exactly that and even more options available. Highly Recommend this app and it's Free.

SunnyHair

The best support we could have asked for. Were so quick at getting back to us and helped our recommended products section look flawless!!!

Bloom Printing Company

Boutique Essénienne

excellent... works very well, easy, intuitive!
easy to install, it's very pleasant... no problem... thank you

Too Feminine

Super useful app, i'm loving the look of my store, Thank you so much for an amazing app and hard work and free as well!!

Highlite Lifestyle

Easy to use app, great support team, great upsell app, got me a lot of sales on top of what I'm already doing

Arctic Pet Love

It's free, easy to use. Sometimes when doing changes it get hung up when hitting Save, but otherwise. GREAT APP! Thank you!

Inoffensif

It's a great app! We can adjust it as you want with many options. The support is very kind and reactive. Thanks a lot!

Chase Value Centre

I have used this app and also contacted them. their team is super fast and supported me for customized design. I will highly recommend this app and its one of the best app.

Highly recommended. Perfect Team. I will be giving them 10/10 because their service is superb.

ONLYPULL

bonjour,
je ne comprend vraiment le mode de fonctionnement de votre application.
je suis français et je ne comprend rien
merci