Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chase Value Centre

I have used this app and also contacted them. their team is super fast and supported me for customized design. I will highly recommend this app and its one of the best app.

Highly recommended. Perfect Team. I will be giving them 10/10 because their service is superb.

ONLYPULL

bonjour,
je ne comprend vraiment le mode de fonctionnement de votre application.
je suis français et je ne comprend rien
merci

Archie-Interior

Great app, this allowed me to get rid of paid apps for cross-sell upsell and recommendations. The support team were also great in helping to customise things with my theme, when I wanted to adjust something.

Faybee

Really easy to use and very useful! Tanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for to help my customers find matching products!

Poly Prints

Brilliant for a Free App. Love the Frequently Bought Together features, perfect for my store enticing people to buy that 1 or 2 extra items :)

June 27, 2019

Thank for your review. Good luck with sale ;)

Trends&Seasons

I used this app and all i have to say it's "just fantastic", completly funtional and useful, 100% RECOMENDED

Nifty Corners

100% Highly Recommended! This is exactly the perfect app i've been looking for! Customer Support was incredibly helpful! 100% Free!

Mercury Box

Amazing app, does exactly what it says it does, thank you! It is very easy to setup. I recommend manual setting up related products to get a feel for it. Once you make sales, try the automated product recommendations

Cliftons

We wanted a straightforward app to show related products that we could manually add as we are a new store and have little order history at the moment. As our order history builds up we will look to activate the automated side of the app. Easy to use and good customisation.

Postal Worker Tees

Absolutely love this app. On top of being free, it is really a great app and great support to go along with it. Thank you