Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LilTattoo

App was good but it suddenly stopped working. Please fix it guys, great job nonetheless................

April 21, 2019

Hi There,

I’m sorry for the problem. Due the traffic to our app too much. Our server is limited. That’s is why we face the problem. I have just upgrade the server.
Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

Helen

mindbendaparrel

Abysmal. It has very big loading times. Sometimes it takes even 15 seconds to load. After uninstalling, it left some junk in the code. Support is also awful, they ask you to let them be a collaborator to your shop. This developer should be banned from the store.

April 21, 2019

Hi There,

Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

Helen

deckout.in

So far so good! Just our first day of using it. Need to figure out font size and other functionality, but the best thing is that it lets us control recommendations for each product!

Quick Awesome

i used this app it is a better then great application.. i like to awesome woooo very much. thanks de

Fantastiqo

I used a few more apps do to this job before i installed Globo Related Products, and this is by far the best bug free one i found. Works great. I recommend it!

SIX6SIX

THIS APP IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR THIS TYPE OF APP. IT DELIVERS IN PERFORMANCE! DO I RECOMMEND IT? YES! INSTALL IT.

Conspiracy Lashes

So far everything looks good easy to set up just have to leave a review for this col app free at the moment take advantage while they are just starting!

Stash Mansion

Great App For related products. Very significance, and Eaey to use.It helps to maximize the sale. Great.

Little Land

I like that is not complicated and it serves its purpose! - helps a lot when customers are buying and they are not sure what to pair the product with!

nowep

I am amazed what a free app can do. Easy installation, though took a while to
figure out how to do the manual recommendation. Highly recommend!! Great job by the developer!!