Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OH Fashion

Amazing app! Super quick installation process, and the related products tab shows perfectly good in my store.

Vintage Resales Plus

I am just downloading this app. The process was easy. I am praying this help my sales and it's FREE.

Probst Camera Inc.

I normally don't write reviews, but with this app I absolutely had to. I've been searching for months for an app like this and the only options don't do anything close to working as well as this, and the best part? It's free! I never expected such a brilliant app to be free. This app is an absolute must for shopify.

Topeka Products

Will not let me add a manual product - other options seem to work fine but since I cannot choose what items to recommend it isn't useful for me.

June 23, 2019

Hi,

Thank for using the app.
You can add a manual product as recommended product with the app. Please following the documentation: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-set-the-manual-recommendations-for-a-product/

If you face any issues, please contact us. We could help you to use the app.

Thanks!

Brannah's

Just installed this app today .getting used to its settings. So far it is working well . Very good app, thanks

JEOS STORE

I USED THIS APP , AND REALLY EASY TO USE VERY GOOD
THANKS A LOT .............................................................

SooLinen

Great App. LOve it!!!! It meets all the needs. And it's free!!
Great App. LOve it!!!! It meets all the needs. And it's free!!

AdeClothingBrand

i use this app to sell my clothing brand merchandise and i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it!

ALVIEVA

Very nice app. I love it a lot because its works on products and bottom line too.

Technoforyou

HOW CAN THE APPLICATION STOP WORKING FROM ONE DAY TO ANOTHER? IT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, I HAVE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS WITHOUT WARNING. I HOPE THEY FIX IT NOW.

April 21, 2019

Hi There,

I’m sorry for the problem. Due the traffic to our app too much. Our server is limited. That’s is why we face the problem. I have just upgrade the server.
Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

Helen