G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products | Reviews

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

Shopysto

I'm greatly impressed by the fast response of the support team and also fixed my issues. I like to see developers can make the menu full width of the page in the future.

Urban Touch

Great and easy app to use. I tried installing this feature into the code and believe me its not worth it.

Good Mood Kitchen

Quick and easy way to set up a product recommendations section. If you need to customize some of the look & feel, the support team is really helpful.

GlamourBrush

Its really good. It is simple and effective. It is not hard to learn to use it. Just a few minutes and its on your shop!

Phalan’x

Overall very satisfied with the functionality of the app. I would prefer to see a "save" button once you complete your manual recommendations as it's become second nature to look for a SAVE button. Thank you for developing this app Very much appreciated

leparischic

cool app. lets see the result in a 2 or 3 moths. super coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!

WhiteRock Silver

Works extremely well. I had a few issues with the formatting and the team was very kind to update the look of the Recommendation box according to the look and feel of my website. 5 stars.

infinitlyph

GREAT APP! I was amaze this product because its really big help to trigger customer to buy another item

KitchenChoices

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Nooyle