4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value through personalized recommendations and showcasing related or last viewed products. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and cost-effectiveness. The app is customizable, even for heavily customized shops, and the support team is responsive and accommodating to specific requests. Merchants appreciate its ability to enhance visibility for less popular products and add a professional touch to their Shopify sites.

February 23, 2022

I used this app for my shopify website. Great customer service with quick responses! Highly recommended

Elan
March 26, 2019

Amazing app and great support. Thanks for making it free! Probably better than 99% of the paid ones

Inspired Togs
November 21, 2018

Love it, the only free and straightforward app I could find to set custom cross-sells and upsells. Very responsive support team as well. I look forward to seeing how they grow over time.

Cult Of Bona Dea
January 7, 2019

Still in process of setting up shop and have use it on a few products so far , WOW what a difference it make to the look of the products. Only used it in manual setting so far but is there a way of doing more than 1 product at a time?

Vapers Cave UK
March 27, 2019

Not recommended. The app worked for a few days then stopped working. If I knew it I would not have downloaded it.

PUKAS SURF
Spain
Globo replied March 27, 2019

I'm sorry for your bad experience. We are here to support any issue. Why don't you contact us? Could you please give me more details?
Thanks,
Helen

December 14, 2018

The app looks amazing makes my site look so much more professional! I'm looking forward to all the extra sales it brings in!

Holidaysfungifts
Edited November 17, 2022

The application is very useful, there are a few small bugs but it was quickly resolved by the support team

Kho Hàng Việt Nhật
Japan
December 6, 2018

They have a very efficient customer service team.I am very grateful to them for solving the problem for me.You need not hesitate, install directly ok, what problem, seek customer service.If you can't do it yourself

PINWANG
China
February 16, 2019

It is easy to install and setup, i highly recommend this app it because it is great and makes my work easy

kwule
Nigeria
July 18, 2022

great app! i use the free version and for me it´s absolute enough. I had an issue and the support directly contacted and helped me...recommended!

Machnow Design