G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

O2Leather

Worked as soon as I downloaded. Works fine. Till now I have no problem. I was using related products option of the theme. But this app is much more better as you have more options.

SixxSeventeen

Works exactly how it describes. Can customize fonts, colors, etc to match brand niche which is a plus

Chic Love

Like it and costumer service is great. They helped with what I asked for very fast. Really impressed with it.

Fanov Wig

I want the app 。good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tote&Carry

I was in need of a manual recommendations app, and The Globo related products do exactly that and even more options available. Highly Recommend this app and it's Free.

SunnyHair

The best support we could have asked for. Were so quick at getting back to us and helped our recommended products section look flawless!!!

Bloom Printing Company

Boutique Essénienne

excellent... works very well, easy, intuitive!
easy to install, it's very pleasant... no problem... thank you

Too Feminine

Super useful app, i'm loving the look of my store, Thank you so much for an amazing app and hard work and free as well!!

Highlite Lifestyle

Easy to use app, great support team, great upsell app, got me a lot of sales on top of what I'm already doing