Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cut Media Druck GmbH

Great customer support! The application works well for us, there were only a few things that we needed help with and the support team was helping us out very quickly!

ALILANG.COM

Works great and support helps and replies fast if you need any customization done or if you need support with anything else.

BananaLab

Reactive support by email to solve problems or improve the display of blocks according to our requests

bannak store

Great app, very useful to show more products and make more sales.The support team helped me to fixed an issues super fast, thanks a lot.

Eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Shop

The app is great overall, thou I encountered some issues in installing the related products in the product pages, support is very helpful and reply fast. Highly recommend this app.

Katerina Roza

I had a problem with the related products appearing on my product page & after sending an email for assistance - was contacted within 24 hours by the support team & the issue was solved
Highly recommend this app.

The Littl

Great response time and very helpful. The team were quick to reply to me and fixed my issue promptly.

hundgemacht

Easy to install. I had a problem, that the widget was shown twice on my website but the problem was fixed very fast. Great support!

Efun.top

A nice app .I used for the Recommended Related Products.Fast respond, with awesome support to solve the issue !!!

37bracelet

good! Free and useful, after updated, more new functions added, a very nice tool, will use it for a long time.