G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

Arctic Pet Love

It's free, easy to use. Sometimes when doing changes it get hung up when hitting Save, but otherwise. GREAT APP! Thank you!

Inoffensif

It's a great app! We can adjust it as you want with many options. The support is very kind and reactive. Thanks a lot!

Chase Value Centre

I have used this app and also contacted them. their team is super fast and supported me for customized design. I will highly recommend this app and its one of the best app.

Highly recommended. Perfect Team. I will be giving them 10/10 because their service is superb.

Archie-Interior

Great app, this allowed me to get rid of paid apps for cross-sell upsell and recommendations. The support team were also great in helping to customise things with my theme, when I wanted to adjust something.

Faybee

Really easy to use and very useful! Tanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for to help my customers find matching products!

Poly Prints

Brilliant for a Free App. Love the Frequently Bought Together features, perfect for my store enticing people to buy that 1 or 2 extra items :)

June 27, 2019

Thank for your review. Good luck with sale ;)

Trends&Seasons

I used this app and all i have to say it's "just fantastic", completly funtional and useful, 100% RECOMENDED

Nifty Corners

100% Highly Recommended! This is exactly the perfect app i've been looking for! Customer Support was incredibly helpful! 100% Free!

Mercury Box

Amazing app, does exactly what it says it does, thank you! It is very easy to setup. I recommend manual setting up related products to get a feel for it. Once you make sales, try the automated product recommendations

Postal Worker Tees

Absolutely love this app. On top of being free, it is really a great app and great support to go along with it. Thank you