Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Rabaconda

This app is a great solution for up-sells and the support does really good job whenever any help is needed! Recommend it strongly!

Börjessons ATV

Using this app every day for our site, works as expected and little to no issues! Helen at Globo helped me out with an issue and the support couldn't be better! Thanks!

The Fraternal Order of Coffee

I was looking for a simple, customizable way to put hand-picked recommendations on certain product pages, and Globo provided. Setup was easy and intuitive compared with a few apps I tried beforehand. I wanted a few tweaks, and Helen was happy to quickly oblige. One turned out to be a settings issue on my end, and she told me how to fix it. Just starting out, so I can't speak to effectiveness, yet, but I'm happy with the app and the service.

FRUPLY

This application is wonderful, I recommend it 100% and above all the support is very good, Thanks!!!

Gnomo

We are really happy with Globo Related Products! It has multiplied our sale much more than we imagined. Works like magic.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

Very easy and straight forward to set. We are using this app to add manual bought together product recommendations so some of our best sellers. App appears to be lightweight and loads fast when navigating to a product and is non intrusive. There's a free plan too so no harm in giving it a try! Updated in 2022: The email support and quick and fantastic!

Baa Baby

Fantastic app. Really easy to set up and use and looks great on the site. Integrated with our theme really well too.

Illusions Lingerie

I was looking for a solution that would show matching clothing items based on manual recommendations. Unable to find an app to meet my needs, this app was my saviour! With an amazing team behind the app, they were able to assist me in making the refinements I needed. I cannot recommend the Globo team enough, their development skills along with their fast and clear communication is unmatched. If I could give more than 5 stars I definitely would!

Beauty Fresh

Great App, does exactly what I was looking for. The support team were very quick and helpful, even logging in to correct the issue I had for me..

TickiT

Opted for this app over others and it done exactly what we wanted.
We had a couple of issues and contacted support who resolved in super quick fashion!
Im in the middle of building another site so will be adding this feature to the new site too.