Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Colori

I recommend this app. It is really easy to use, and most importantly they have amazing customer service to assist you with problems.

my-lily.ru

Amazing app! I try few before landing on this app, and I regret wasting time and money with the previous ones. Great layout and functionality, amazing support and to note: it works greatly with Weglot and without causing urls redirect issues. If you searching for this type of app, go no further and get it now!

PLOMERIA UNIVERSAL

Update: I realized maybe I didn't got the grasp of the app and am now waiting for support as it stopped working.

Pink N' Proper

App works as intended. The dev team even helped to resolve some issues I have with my theme as well. Extremely helpful and efficient!

Willkie's

Super fast customer support, & they went above and beyond by making front-end changes to the appearance of recommended products on my PDP. Thank you!

Plan E

Quite satisfied so far in regards to design and function as it looks great on our website. The very helpful costumer support got me through a few hick-ups that were quickly fixed :-)

BigTopShirtShop.com

App may be good for shops with few products, however is impossible for shops with many products. Reached out to support about bulk import of related products. Was replied to with short/incomplete answers which resulted in a lengthy and unnecessary back and forth. At the end, after finally getting the whole picture, their "bulk" solution required the one by one gathering of product ID's from admin. Far from a bulk solution. Terrible support.

Lili Sampedro

This is by far the most useful Sales/Marketing app I have on my store! Most of my carts include purchases from Related Products Widgets. The team replies super fast, and has always been supportive of adjustments. Highly recommend!

Sneaker Combos

Great app and great service. Needed help with install because it wasn't showing on my store, they connected to my store and set it up within a few hours. Thanks Team

EXOS Health™ Natural Skincare

This app has gotten me a ton of additional product sales. It’s easy to use as well. I had some issues with the placement of the widget and customer service was quick to help me figure it out and fix the issue. I would definitely recommend!