Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Shop

The app is great overall, thou I encountered some issues in installing the related products in the product pages, support is very helpful and reply fast. Highly recommend this app.

Katerina Roza

I had a problem with the related products appearing on my product page & after sending an email for assistance - was contacted within 24 hours by the support team & the issue was solved
Highly recommend this app.

The Littl

Great response time and very helpful. The team were quick to reply to me and fixed my issue promptly.

hundgemacht

Easy to install. I had a problem, that the widget was shown twice on my website but the problem was fixed very fast. Great support!

Efun.top

A nice app .I used for the Recommended Related Products.Fast respond, with awesome support to solve the issue !!!

37bracelet

good! Free and useful, after updated, more new functions added, a very nice tool, will use it for a long time.

Catholic Card Game

I get frequent upsells due to the suggestions for more products. I am able to do manual recommendations which gives me full control of which products are seen with others. Very responsive and helpful support team too.

hicuty.com

The dev team is really helpful. And many features are good to use. Hope they can improve better day by day.

BeBeautyIL

Very nice app, awesome support! They really helped me with everything I need. 10/10 worth every penny

Tabrizi Rugs

Great functionality and a must-have app. It caused a small issue on my theme's mobile view but the team was very helpful and quick to fix it. I also enjoy their other apps.