GLO Related Products, Upsell

GLO Related Products, Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Globo
4.8
June 21, 2022

Excellent help support. I had a positioning problem I couldn't sort myself. I flicked off an email and withing minutes Helen got back to me and fixed my problem. That's awesome service. She also answered another question I had. Thanks Helen!

MooseBaby
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 21, 2022

I like the app. It took a little time to work with, but once I got the swing of it, I was able to make it work with my website easily with very little help. The team is very responsive. I do recommend it.

Gyv Me Body
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 16, 2022

Super support for a problem i was facing with it and they've solved it in no time! Recommended app!!

Bottle of Italy
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 9, 2022

This app is exactly what we needed. Our catalog has 1000+ items and this app made it easier for us to create "recommeded" and "frequently bought" sections in the product pages. Globo support team was quick to answer and help with installation as well.

Spectre Shield
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 7, 2022

Great app functionality! The only thing this product needs is the step by step set up instructions. I found a couple but they both lacked telling me the app needs to be enabled from both angles (the product and in the theme itself.) Customer service was pretty responsive too which was so nice. It's pretty awesome.

Smart Soirée