GLO Related Products, Upsell

GLO Related Products, Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 25, 2022

This is definitely the fastest service provider I've seen to respond to questions! Problem solved very fast and I am very satisfied!

Faimia
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 12, 2022

Excellent app and support. I had difficulty integrating with a custom theme and they were quick to offer help and support. Highly recommended A+++

The Facialist
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 6, 2022

Excellent app, super fast support too. Thank you Helen for your speedy solution. I use the app on the product page to show customers that we do lots of other products they may have missed.

Blacks of Sopwell Online Store
Time spent using app: 22 days
April 4, 2022

Perfect app for those who are looking for related products based on multiple factors like vendor, tags, collections, etc. Also had a basic question on functionality and its was quickly answered and resolved.

Flyclothing LLC
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 3, 2022

I use this for cart upsells, and it works great. I found it works best to place the widget manually in the cart code to get the positioning right, but they provide a tutorial on how to do that. The support was helpful and prompt, too. Thanks, Globo!

The Writer's Glove
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 3, 2022

Excellent customer service. They were able to solve an issue with the way text was displayed on a mobile phone very quickly, as well as adding a custom detail I requested. Really happy with this app.

Tielka
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 24, 2022

We use this app for our recently viewed, related products and frequently bough together widgets. It is the best app for these tools that we have worked with. Apart from the great product, customer support and technical support is amazing, replying swiftly and helping wherever they can.

Mvintage
Malta
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 22, 2022

Just works. Can recommend this to everyone who want an easy recomandation app. Support is fast and good

Plakatbar.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 24, 2022

Perfect app and perfect team!!
I needed somes modifications and they listened and were very very responsive!!!
Thank you!

Olibanum
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 23, 2022

I using this app on my store, it works fine and the customer service was very efficient and fast to solve my problem and customize the app for my needs!

Eco Bio Boutique