G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products | Reviews

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

Archie-Interior

Great app, this allowed me to get rid of paid apps for cross-sell upsell and recommendations. The support team were also great in helping to customise things with my theme, when I wanted to adjust something.

Faybee

Really easy to use and very useful! Tanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for to help my customers find matching products!

Poly Prints

Brilliant for a Free App. Love the Frequently Bought Together features, perfect for my store enticing people to buy that 1 or 2 extra items :)

June 27, 2019

Thank for your review. Good luck with sale ;)

Trends&Seasons

I used this app and all i have to say it's "just fantastic", completly funtional and useful, 100% RECOMENDED

Nifty Corners

100% Highly Recommended! This is exactly the perfect app i've been looking for! Customer Support was incredibly helpful! 100% Free!

Mercury Box

Amazing app, does exactly what it says it does, thank you! It is very easy to setup. I recommend manual setting up related products to get a feel for it. Once you make sales, try the automated product recommendations

Postal Worker Tees

Absolutely love this app. On top of being free, it is really a great app and great support to go along with it. Thank you

OH Fashion

Amazing app! Super quick installation process, and the related products tab shows perfectly good in my store.

Vintage Resales Plus

I am just downloading this app. The process was easy. I am praying this help my sales and it's FREE.

Probst Camera Inc.

I normally don't write reviews, but with this app I absolutely had to. I've been searching for months for an app like this and the only options don't do anything close to working as well as this, and the best part? It's free! I never expected such a brilliant app to be free. This app is an absolute must for shopify.