GLO Related Products, Upsell

GLO Related Products, Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Globo
4.8
November 5, 2022

I would give it 0 if I can. It added random recommendations directly above product description without my consent, causing the customers confusions.

Portraitforyouart
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 30, 2021

App may be good for shops with few products, however is impossible for shops with many products. Reached out to support about bulk import of related products. Was replied to with short/incomplete answers which resulted in a lengthy and unnecessary back and forth. At the end, after finally getting the whole picture, their "bulk" solution required the one by one gathering of product ID's from admin. Far from a bulk solution. Terrible support.

BigTopShirtShop.com
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 23, 2019

Will not let me add a manual product - other options seem to work fine but since I cannot choose what items to recommend it isn't useful for me.

Topeka Products
Time spent using app: 4 months
Globo replied June 23, 2019

Hi,

Thank for using the app.
You can add a manual product as recommended product with the app. Please following the documentation: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-set-the-manual-recommendations-for-a-product/

If you face any issues, please contact us. We could help you to use the app.

Thanks!

April 21, 2019

HOW CAN THE APPLICATION STOP WORKING FROM ONE DAY TO ANOTHER? IT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, I HAVE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS WITHOUT WARNING. I HOPE THEY FIX IT NOW.

Technoforyou
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
Globo replied April 21, 2019

Hi There,

I’m sorry for the problem. Due the traffic to our app too much. Our server is limited. That’s is why we face the problem. I have just upgrade the server.
Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

Helen

April 21, 2019

Abysmal. It has very big loading times. Sometimes it takes even 15 seconds to load. After uninstalling, it left some junk in the code. Support is also awful, they ask you to let them be a collaborator to your shop. This developer should be banned from the store.

mindbendaparrel