Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Seashore Jewellery

From what I have experienced this app is broken and not fit for distribution.
I used V1.0 of Globo Upsell for a short time and it worked well enough (although it was by no means perfect - not bad for free though)
I decided to upgrade to V2.0 (the paid version, since the free version of V2.0 actually removes a lot of the useful stuff from V1.0, very cynical move Globo)
V2.0 is a nightmare, nothing works properly (discount function broken, update cart function broken, app formatting on product page very ugly). Contact Customer Support who completely ignored most of the issues I raised and provided a non-coherent solution which I'd already told them doesn't solve anything. Very poorly designed app and useless customer support.
Needless to say I have now removed the app and will try one of their many competitors instead.

YDWTL

having an issue with add to cart. I have got most of this set up. issue i am having is when you add bought together items to cart they don't show up in the cart unless you refresh the page and i can't expect customers to figure that out so i have disabled the app until i hear from someone, if i don't in the next day i will delete the app and try another one. Also, the discount code functions is not working for me aswell.

August 11, 2019

Dear customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. I have just checked your site. I see the add to cart for "bought together" items. It is working well. Is that right in your side?

About discount code. Please give me more details so I can check and fix the problem. It would be great if you could send us and email to contact@globosoftware.net

Criswishofficial

I used this app for a long time without problems on the template brooklyn. Since some months it shows the recommended products overlapping the product description. I had to switch it off. That's a shame because the logic behind work very well, even better than the other app I am using now.

August 8, 2019

Hi there,
Thank for your review. We have fixed the bug in version 2.0. Please reinstall and check it out.

TheLunchBag

I used to love this app and recommend it. And then it changed overnight without notice. No more customization and no more manual recommendation in the free version. Furthermore, the pricing presents a 3.99$ option, but when you install the app this option is nowhere to be seen, there is only the 6.99$ option.
And even more, the "Add to cart" button for the bundle doesn't work, the discount doesn't work, the color customization on the cart page is not possible because the boxes are under the bottom of the page... and it's the week-end so it seems there is no one to answer the chat and fix the problems.
I understand that all apps can't be free and that they make apps for a living, that's not a problem, at least when they work. This is not professional.

August 3, 2019

Dear Cecile,

Thank you for your review.
You are right, we have just updated to new version(version 2). with more features. (discount, more customization, different product sources...).We also charge fee for some of the new features.
BUT... If you install the app before, you can keep version 1 for FREE FOREVER. We don't require current merchants must upgrade to new version. We still serve you for Free, TOTAL FREE. I think this is the best solution to be professional in business. Our company keep our words with all merchants who has installed the app for FREE. They are still using it free forever. They maybe charge if they use version 2.

In your case, I don't know why you can access the new version 2. Because you have installed the app in 30 July. You must be access to version 1. I guess you haven't yet complete the app installation in 30 July.

I'm still here to help you even weekend. Please check your email and give me some information. So I can check and fix the problem quickly.

Topeka Products

Will not let me add a manual product - other options seem to work fine but since I cannot choose what items to recommend it isn't useful for me.

June 23, 2019

Hi,

Thank for using the app.
You can add a manual product as recommended product with the app. Please following the documentation: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-set-the-manual-recommendations-for-a-product/

If you face any issues, please contact us. We could help you to use the app.

Thanks!

Technoforyou

HOW CAN THE APPLICATION STOP WORKING FROM ONE DAY TO ANOTHER? IT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, I HAVE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS WITHOUT WARNING. I HOPE THEY FIX IT NOW.

April 21, 2019

Hi There,

I’m sorry for the problem. Due the traffic to our app too much. Our server is limited. That’s is why we face the problem. I have just upgrade the server.
Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

mindbendaparrel

Abysmal. It has very big loading times. Sometimes it takes even 15 seconds to load. After uninstalling, it left some junk in the code. Support is also awful, they ask you to let them be a collaborator to your shop. This developer should be banned from the store.

April 21, 2019

Hi There,

Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

ONLINE-NEELセレクトショップ

Your software is disgusting, I have uninstalled and there are still residues! Caused my website to function abnormally! I will not dare to use any of your software in the future.

April 14, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. I hope you could let us know "why isn't good". We are looking to hear from you and improve the app.
About uninstall the app, we already write the document here: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-completely-uninstall-this-app/
It is very easy to install with one click.

PUKAS SURF

Not recommended. The app worked for a few days then stopped working. If I knew it I would not have downloaded it.

March 27, 2019

I'm sorry for your bad experience. We are here to support any issue. Why don't you contact us? Could you please give me more details?

Life Primaries

I would leave no stars if I can, this app is not working, or I can't get it to work, and not getting the help I think I need from the team, for many days now I am trying with it and wasting a long time, and I can't make it work!! stay away from it.

March 27, 2019

Dear Khaled,

I'm sorry for your bad experience. I have installed for you and it works as you also confirmed. What was I wrong? Could you please reply my email and provide more details about your issues?

Previous 1