G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

Gordon Hill Press

This application has worked very well for us. When there were some compatibility issues after an update, the support team was responsive, addressing the problem quickly.

草木染めの天然色工房 tezomeya

Even with the free version, I was able to get good support.
For customization, I recommend the paid version. It is very easy to use because you can display recommended products randomly.
Thanks ! 無料版でもしっかりサポートしていただけました。ありがとうございます。
カスタマイズするには有料版がおすすめです。おすすめ商品をランダムで表示できるのでとても使いやすいです。

PLOMERIA UNIVERSAL

Update: I realized maybe I didn't got the grasp of the app and am now waiting for support as it stopped working.

Willkie's

Super fast customer support, & they went above and beyond by making front-end changes to the appearance of recommended products on my PDP. Thank you!

The Fraternal Order of Coffee

I was looking for a simple, customizable way to put hand-picked recommendations on certain product pages, and Globo provided. Setup was easy and intuitive compared with a few apps I tried beforehand. I wanted a few tweaks, and Helen was happy to quickly oblige. One turned out to be a settings issue on my end, and she told me how to fix it. Just starting out, so I can't speak to effectiveness, yet, but I'm happy with the app and the service.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

Very easy and straight forward to set. We are using this app to add manual bought together product recommendations so some of our best sellers. App appears to be lightweight and loads fast when navigating to a product as is non intrusive. My only complaint is there is no way to change the font of the widget to match the font being used in the theme. You can change to text color or size but that's it. There's a free plan too so no harm in giving it a try!

TENOHA E-SHOP

Very useful app.
It helps to avoid the limits of automatically recomendations provided by Shopify. Sarah from the support is excellent :)

Sparkly Belly

Very good, and great support :) Would be even better if you could customize fonts and styles to match your shop's!

Vixen Culture

So far, so good. I am new to Shopify so of course I will have to play with it a little more to appreciate the functionalities but as for right now, I like it

Torque Block

Although the app doesn't integrate as soon as its installed but the customer support given by the team is fantastic. I uninstalled and re-installed the app back just because the team wouldn't give up on me, and they insisted they would set it right and they did!!

Previous 1 3