Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Hummingbird

I use this app to help me increase my store (https://www.hummingbirdlifestyle.com) average order value and lower my ad spend. I like that it's completely free with almost all the functions I want. It would be perfect if I can customize the bought together box and the recommended box so that each box has different products to display instead of the same products. Hope I can get more sales from using this app soon!

August 10, 2019

Thanks for your review.
I think you are using version 1 of the app. We have just released version 2.0 with the feature that you are looking for. You can display different product on each box.
Please upgrade to try.

Thanks,
Helen

Sparkly Belly

Very good, and great support :) Would be even better if you could customize fonts and styles to match your shop's!

Vixen Culture

So far, so good. I am new to Shopify so of course I will have to play with it a little more to appreciate the functionalities but as for right now, I like it

Torque Block

Although the app doesn't integrate as soon as its installed but the customer support given by the team is fantastic. I uninstalled and re-installed the app back just because the team wouldn't give up on me, and they insisted they would set it right and they did!!

Cliftons

We wanted a straightforward app to show related products that we could manually add as we are a new store and have little order history at the moment. As our order history builds up we will look to activate the automated side of the app. Easy to use and good customisation.

Off White Fashion

the app is very good but when i cant seem to remove the bought together option and keep the recommendation box

Bijou Lifestyle

Being able to duplicate the related products for a similar product would be a great update! Then I don't have to remember what I put in last time and it'll save a lot of time. However good app

Fortune Dream

Good app ! However, when I changed the topics to portuguese it still showing in english. It makes my customers confused.

Beauty N Wellness Gadgets Shop

I used this app for adding products that can be bundled to other products. In general, I am happy with the way it works, especially taking in consideration it is free. But I put 4 stars only as it only works manually. Automatic choice of reco is just horrible. So if you have hundreds of items I don't know if it is suitable. I have less than one hundred and it took me around 5 hours to set up all combinations.

Gear Hero HQ

Works exactly as described. Thank you.

For the manual mode, please add a "bi-directional" option, so that when creating a set of related products, it's not necessary to do the same work for each product in the set.

Previous 1