Reviews (428)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value through personalized recommendations and showcasing related or last viewed products. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and cost-effectiveness. The app is customizable, even for heavily customized shops, and the support team is responsive and accommodating to specific requests. Merchants appreciate its ability to enhance visibility for less popular products and add a professional touch to their Shopify sites.

June 5, 2024

Great app for adding upselling widgets to our website! Their support Sarah responds quickly and gets everything resolved.

Cult of Individuality
Over 5 years using the app
March 5, 2024

I don't know a lot about the app yet, we are just starting to work with them.
But when I had a question, someone responded to my request with solid info right away. Then she worked over the weekend to help fix things. It's so rare to have a fast response by a real human. Thanks, Sarah!

GildenTree.com
About 3 years using the app
June 13, 2024

I love this app for my store, the team is also super responsive and very friendly and helpful when I wanted to customize the look & feel for my store! thanks guys!

Spikes and Seams
4 months using the app
May 28, 2024

The app works great, support is human (yes, not AI) and superb. They managed to replicate the widgets of two other apps we were using before and now only use GLO app for upsells. I highly recommend it"

happykoala-it
Slovenia
About 1 month using the app
February 21, 2024

I recently had the opportunity to explore GLO Related Products, Upsell, and I must say, it exceeded all my expectations. The seamless integration with our existing platform made the implementation process a breeze. Not only did it effortlessly enhance our product offerings, but it also significantly boosted our upsell opportunities.

The intuitive interface and robust features of GLO Related Products, Upsell allowed us to effortlessly curate and present relevant items to our customers, resulting in increased engagement and sales. The personalized recommendations feature was particularly impressive, providing our customers with tailored suggestions based on their browsing and purchasing history.

Furthermore, the exceptional customer support team behind GLO Related Products, Upsell deserves special recognition. They were responsive, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to address any inquiries or concerns promptly.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend GLO Related Products, Upsell to any business looking to optimize their product offerings and maximize their revenue potential. It's a five-star solution that delivers outstanding results and unparalleled customer satisfaction.

Loveangels
Ireland
Almost 2 years using the app
May 29, 2024

A very good app that promotes the sale of related products. I received excellent and fast support from the support team during the installation!
Many thanks for that!

FT-KARATE
Germany
7 days using the app
April 4, 2024

Really great support. Highly recommend it.

cityfoodequipment.com
Over 3 years using the app
February 9, 2024

I have chosen the app because I found very complete compared to the others and with correct price point.
After several months of usage in the free-tier I have recently decided to move to the paid one.
The support is excellent

Tabita Bags with Love
Switzerland
11 months using the app
January 25, 2024

Great app, good support from the helpdesk. We've had it for 3+ years and use it as a way to show other colours available in each style as we have each colour variant set up as different units - this app has been a great work around to that issue for us.

She Science
Over 4 years using the app
May 29, 2024

excellent support team. any questions and help you need, they are there...

Lash Boss Melbourne