Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Mazi

After trying so many Loyalty Programs finally,.. the right one. These guys know what they're doing. I'm really impressed with their customer service and the app itself is top-notch. Our congrats to the team behind Glow!

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for review! It means a lot!

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR

I'm really impressed with their customer service. I was hesitant to try an app that is relatively new in terms of number of reviews, but I'm so glad I did because everything thus far since install has been exactly what I was hoping for. Very intuitive, well-designed and great support staff if you have any needs whatsoever. Thank you guys

February 1, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We're glad you decided to give us a try. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

PSKhair Company

I love this app! I tried out a few other loyalty programs and this is by far the best. Pricing is great and it was very easy to install and customize to match my company's theme. The directions were cut and dry; very easy to understand. Also, the process of importing my current customers was seamless. I emailed my CSV and it was done in less than 24 hours. I've already seen positive results and I know it will get better from here! Customer service has great communication as well. They respond and resolve quickly! Great job Glow Team!!

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much! We're glad you've had such a great experience so far!

John Paul Rowan

This app is really what we needed. Easy to use, all the functions are working perfectly. Must have it!

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the review!

Tcharmy

I'm so glad I came across this app!! Just installed it, the setup was extremely easy, interface it top notch, looks amazing and so easy to navigate, layout is very nice. So far so great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

January 27, 2020

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback and are glad you're enjoying the app!

Canary & Fox Micro Market

We found this app right for our needs. Not only is it easily customizable, they have fantastic support.

January 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you being a Glow merchant!

Colomont

I LOVE THIS APP!! This is the BEST rewards app on Shopify hands down. You can customize so much stuff and the customer service was amazing. GREAT APP!!

January 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We are stoked to have you as a customer!

Jojo Hobby n Stuff

Amazing app, it is super easy to setup (I completed mine within minutes)

You can change your rewards naming to fit your branding as well as color customization to match your theme (there are a lot of features that are built in this app)

Support are amazing, very quick reply and super friendly.

Backing up your data is also very simple

I definitely recommend this app highly for those looking to get a membership rewards program.

January 9, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app!

ATLRx

These guys are great! Helped us not only launch a loyalty program, but also a recycling program where now we are able to assign points to a $0 item when customers bring back their plastic/cardboard returnables!

Great software, and amazing support! Highly recommend!

January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and the way you are using it to run the recycling program is really neat!

Intyrnational

Excellent. The app works great (better than any other). It works as expected every time. But truly the most phenomenal part of this app is the development team. Responsive, fast, courteous, and empathetic. Cannot recommend these guys enough! Download it today and support a truly wonderful dev team.

December 27, 2019

Thank you so much! We value you as a customer and really appreciate your "glowing" review! :)