Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

by Gobot

Free chatbot that boosts sales, recommends products, and more.

Forever Sure Deals

Thanks, Max and team, I really appreciate the prompt feedback you provided for my questions. This app is detailed and has a very good conversation flow. Kudos.

Explorations-SFI

Great app. Very helpful and easy to use. Has helped to learn more about my customers & potential ones.

Buymart

Edit: Team contacted with me swiftly after my review and informed me about their "white label service" is already on the way. Thumbs up!

I'm giving 4 stars because there is no option to subscribe and get rid of branding. Except that, everything is perfect.

B-Potent

Hands down the best app I have installed for our business. This app allows you to distill all pertinent customer inquiries down to a process that customers close/convert themselves.

Amazing app, through and through.

SmolBites

This app gets the job done, haven't explored all features yet but its intuitive and easy to use. Thanks so much for making it free!

Omnizon

Great app, honestly it’s crazy what this thing can do. Definitely recommend over any other chat bot.

Ergonevo

Fantastic to use. Works well with the website. Helps to streamline between sales/customer service and website visitors.

HathaZone.com

I absolutely love this app! It is very easy to learn and use. The results are nothing short of amazing in the feeling it gives to your store. I looked at a number of other bots and considered hiring a bot programmer to develop something for me. I'm glad I found Gobot. It will be one of must use apps for any new store I create.

Where Life Takes You

Love this app so far, super easy to install and is so automated it is great. Lot's of ways to customize for your store etc!!!

davers stuff

Very easy to set up and edit. Looking forward to spending more time on the scripts so I can really build a great experience for my customers. Wish they had a mobile app for the visual studio editor thing, which is what I use right now until I brush up on my python and REST API syntax knowledge.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7