Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Fc Sports

I have had this app for a long time and while it is useful and has a lot of potential their support is terrible and is basically non existent. I don't recommend this app if you're not to savvy with setting up apps because you'll end up just wasting your valuable time. What would take the support team a couple minutes to set up will take you hours to figure out if you're lucky. You'll be lucky if you even get a reply from the support team. For every 5 emails you send to them you might get 1 reply from Max but he'll just tell you that the support team is busy and ignore any other email you send. Out of all the apps that i have in my store (i currently have 14 apps installed) this is by far the most complex one with the hardest set up which is why you would figure that the support team would be on top of their game.

bimbetti

A quiz like on the screenshot is not available in the free plan. Just wasted a couple of hour trying to build it. Now, more that a week after deleting the app from my shopify shop, I get an e-mail that I will be moved to the paid account shortly. What?? DON'T try this app. Nothing but troubles.

Grayline Medical

Great App I am closely working with Max Ronai to make this app work better for our website. I am extremely impressed with the knowledge of the GOBOT team. They are very talented and available whenever you need

Rose Boutique

This app brings that extra umph to my shop. It is to easy to create and the idea of having a BOT to do all the talking for me is simply genius. I love it. AMAZING!!!

THE HYV

Amazing and insightful team! Love how willing they are to custom build certain feature to help tailor the bot to our stores' very specific needs. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Blush and Bar

Among many things, Gobot has been a lifesaver for the help desk department (gobot has indirectly improved the motivation and productivity of our employees by virtue of answering repetitive and simple questions). Max and team have been tremendous helping us evolve the quiz / product finder - We are very excited about this emerging sales center + guided shopping features!

codigopetaccia

This app is amazing! For me bots was a word that meant difficulty and complications and thanks to gobot I discovered how easy it could be To build one because of their intuitive interface and how they help you reach more sales and revenue!

When you start your company the amount of work is overwhelming and you have to be an all in one worker, and believe me Gobot can relief you a lot of work! Definitely will continue working with them!

Friday Sock Co.

I used this app to help answer common questions while people are visiting my site. It was very easy to set up and allowed for lots of customization!

BorvoMD.com

I love this bot. It's so simple to set up. I'm somewhat computer illiterate, but I was able to pull this off and create something beautiful. I feel like I hired a highly efficient salesperson.

Viners

I have been testing the app and is really good and very easy to use.

Now I need a custom feature for the bot. Hope the team can help me :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10