Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

by Gobot

Free chatbot that boosts sales, recommends products, and more.

BorvoMD.com

I love this bot. It's so simple to set up. I'm somewhat computer illiterate, but I was able to pull this off and create something beautiful. I feel like I hired a highly efficient salesperson.

Viners

I have been testing the app and is really good and very easy to use.

Now I need a custom feature for the bot. Hope the team can help me :)

Arienza

Hope to see some upgrades in CRM, Multi-Variant, Linguistic Data Analysis; both, in Live Use and Analytics.

Super, Awesome, Concept.

I would also, after some use, like to invest in such software, and project Development. Totally Cool. ✌✌!!

SaltWrap Store

A true DSS tree. Great app functionality. Thank you for creating this and thank you for reaching out. Definitely worth trying out!

Online Yard Signs

GoBot lives up to its hype. I looked into and tried other auto bots before falling upon this one. It does take some time to understand all of the tabs and way around the App. However, it is full of useful analytics and reports.

GROWNFORYOU

It's exactly what I was searching for. You can setup a personal assistant to recommend a product to the customer. Thank you very much, great app, and well integrated.

RLNTLSS Industries

I really like this app. It creates a great way for me to recommend products to my customers in a dynamic way without being overwhelming to them.

PDF Band Music

This is an excellent app with great documentation and support. It is exactly what my website needed. It will take time to fully use all the elements included with GoBot, but the time will be well worth the effort.

nimblygoods

This app is free. There is no live chat help but they have a bot to help you search their help doc, however, it would be great if they actually have live help, but then again, this is free right now

Woopzy - Prævention på abonnement

Me and my partner wanted to make a guide to help our customers . We were looking for a decision tree software so we could implement our algorithm and guide our customers with som questions and in the end they could get an answer. Wow gobot is everything we were looking for and much more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10