Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

by Gobot

Free chatbot that boosts sales, recommends products, and more.

Lady Aquarius

Gobot is a very nice way to engage with customer if they need any help it, it also turn a lot of my visitors in paying customer and that just brings me more revenue with I can use for marketing money. Plus when I heard it was free I just had too add it to my Shopify store.

Print Life Love

Omg welcome back. No other chatbot compares to this one. Had such a hard time trying to find alternatives that did the same things I liked about Gobot. I'm glad you're back in the Shopify store.

Nyu Retro

It took a while till support replied to me but they were super friendly and helpful :) !

Les Éditions Victor et Anaïs Inc.

Very powerful App, a must have ! Not 100% easy to understand... but worth it for sure. I recommend this app.

Gizfy.com

This is the best free automated bot i have ever found. The integration of order with bot is the best part.

Kembuck

Excellent Bot, easy to use. Excellent templates everything is fast, intuitive and easy to work with. It is the best we have tried in our store. We recommend it to all merchants.

Flat Mountain Living

The bot is easy to install and comes with cool templates, however after trying a few hours myself I've had a few issues and am troubleshooting already. Still a lot for free! And a real cool offering

Forever Sure Deals

Thanks, Max and team, I really appreciate the prompt feedback you provided for my questions. This app is detailed and has a very good conversation flow. Kudos.

Explorations-SFI

Great app. Very helpful and easy to use. Has helped to learn more about my customers & potential ones.

Buymart

Edit: Team contacted with me swiftly after my review and informed me about their "white label service" is already on the way. Thumbs up!

I'm giving 4 stars because there is no option to subscribe and get rid of branding. Except that, everything is perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8