Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

by Gobot

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Love And Design

I was going to get sales funnels and do all that to capture emails. But this is *SO much better*, literally looks like it's chatting to the person, with animated GIF's. Goodbye expensive personal chat hello bots.
Great for the smaller store owner.

Brandletstore

Great App so far. Come with pre-built templates to make it easier. It took me only a few minutes to set everything up. Very attention grabbing. Haven't seen anyone use it yet but I think its an easy way to collect emails without the annoying pop-up. Though I have not retired my exit pop up yet, I find this to be a great addition for customer interaction.

Bolovo

Crap support... the app is a good idea, but the support makes it hard for it to work on your website... its a shame.

Wavertec

It's a nice App for us to connect to the buyer. The installation is super easy. Lots of presetted dialogs and you can also design your's. It works for us very well.

Orange Burps

I love chatbots, and Gobot makes it very easy to integrate on into your store. The user interface is excellent - customizing your chatbot is simple. The templates they provide are great. I compared this to another Shopify chatbot app that I won't name, and Gobot is the clear winner.

Golf King Shop

awesome app. I love the funny giphy implantations/ makes its easy to have a cute funny bot.

Karmieh

Installed it a week ago, and I have been really enjoying the Gobot, love the gif integration in messages adds such nice touch, really simple to setup! had it up and running in less la 5 minutes.

Grietas Kitchen

I really enjoy this app so far. It's great to get feedback from my customers without having to be there to get it from them. Getting their emails also helps a lot.

Rare Breed Apparel

Recently installed Gobot on our site and really liking it so far. It is a great alternative to the traditional pop-ups that take up the whole screen and force your customers to look at it. Have received a few email sign-ups already. Would highly recommend you give it a try!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next