Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz | Reviews

by Gobot

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Kaleido Technologies

Amazing piece of software! Just what we needed to make the user onboarding quick and easy! Max is a cool guy as well, had a nice chat with him via email the other day!

Vedantashop

technical support provided answers quickly!

La Duett

In one word - this app is GENIUS! If you are looking for a smart chatbot with an excellent user experience and all-in features, look no further. The set-up was extremely easy, super fast and has great short tutorials to guide you through. When I needed help with something, Max was so amazing and answered very quickly with great support! :) This is probably my favorite app on shopify by far. I wish there were more than 5 stars to give! ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH for this tremendous app!

Jewelsdog

I am really really amazed.
GoBot has so much to offer and the user interface is so ridiciouls easy to use and designed with top notch up to date design, super user friendly.

The idea behind this fastinates me even more. This Shopify App is going to change the whole game of marketing.

With GoBot you are literally able to make your store more interactive, engaging and a lot more personal to your customer.

And we all know getting personal relationship with your customers is key for big long-term success.

There is looooots of possibilities you can do.
All your static headlines and everything that is static and serves to make the customer buy can be replaced now with GoBot to make it feel a lot more real and a lot more personal and engaging.

It is really amazing what you can do with it.
All stores are going to be a lot more cooler.

Classyglassies

Unfortunately, there was no "zero stars" option to check. If so, that would have been my rating and I am an easy grader.

I tried writing this app company 3 times and never received a reply.

Terrible experience. Do not recommend.

Cozymanshon

Great app, works perfectly with our website. Very intuitive, easy to implement and lots of customization possibilities. Using it as a main driver for leads and inquiries, as it delivers outstanding customer experience.

Cbd Cali Labs

Impressed with the UI and design so far. Simple yet flexible enough to do many different tasks!

Abspure

What a fantastic app, so much better than the live chat and Messenger apps I used to use.
I'm a bot convert now!

Sr Discount Store

Is incredible how easy was to set everything up. Very intuitive tool, you can customize in any way you want and they also offer some ready to go templates...I don't know anything about codes so I try many other tools without success until I found this one and was so easy.Thank you Gobot, I am having an amazing experience!

Dog Friendly

I just set my first bot and it's awesome ! Fully customizable, fluid.. A big potential for this app !