Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

by Gobot

Free chatbot that boosts sales, recommends products, and more.

Abspure

What a fantastic app, so much better than the live chat and Messenger apps I used to use.
I'm a bot convert now!

Sr Discount Store

Is incredible how easy was to set everything up. Very intuitive tool, you can customize in any way you want and they also offer some ready to go templates...I don't know anything about codes so I try many other tools without success until I found this one and was so easy.Thank you Gobot, I am having an amazing experience!

Dog Friendly

I just set my first bot and it's awesome ! Fully customizable, fluid.. A big potential for this app !

Zesty Woowoo

I've just installed it & it's good! It's not been made clear the price after the trial. I cant find this info anywhere...

B4itgone

Awesome app. Customizable interface is really cool. Wish it was free 4ever.

Mixxci

So far, so good. There's a lot of potential with this app. Will update review after more testing.

Mfrankjohnson

This quarter, we had fun participating in the beta test of Gobot.
[No. Not the transforming robot Tonka toys from the 80's. lol]

Gobot is a slick bot app you can add to your Shopify estore to automatically solicit email addresses, automate your customer service, schedule meetings, and present social shares/likes/follows, polls, conversational forms/surveys, gifs, videos, images, and lots more.

And here's the kicker ... NO CODE!

Yep. You read that right. You don't need to write a single line of code to make Gobot bots transform your Shopify estore into an interactive marketing machine your visitors will love.

We tested on our Shopify landing pages, collections pages, products pages, and even our terms of services page which is actually a special 'page' created by yet another awesome Shopify app -- (Help Center by Vertex LV).

We found the Shopify Gobot app easy to install and the Gobot interface intuitive to use. We literally had 2 custom bots up and running on our site within minutes. And when we needed help triggering one of our Gobot bots on that special page (mentioned above), the Gobot developer actually called us personally. [mind = blown]

Solid Shopify bot app with excellent support, a growing community of custom bot builders, tons of features and tons more to come. Great job guys ... 5 stars.

Tattoominati International

Awesome app! Can't wait to see what's next!

1cleverdot

This is the best thing ever, finally an intelligent app! Thank you!

Anteprimaholding

is fantastic, with this application you connect with your clients from the first second!