Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

by Gobot

Free chatbot that boosts sales, recommends products, and more.

Bolovo

Crap support... the app is a good idea, but the support makes it hard for it to work on your website... its a shame.

Wavertec

It's a nice App for us to connect to the buyer. The installation is super easy. Lots of presetted dialogs and you can also design your's. It works for us very well.

Orange Burps

I love chatbots, and Gobot makes it very easy to integrate on into your store. The user interface is excellent - customizing your chatbot is simple. The templates they provide are great. I compared this to another Shopify chatbot app that I won't name, and Gobot is the clear winner.

Golf King Shop

awesome app. I love the funny giphy implantations/ makes its easy to have a cute funny bot.

Karmieh

Installed it a week ago, and I have been really enjoying the Gobot, love the gif integration in messages adds such nice touch, really simple to setup! had it up and running in less la 5 minutes.

Grietas Kitchen

I really enjoy this app so far. It's great to get feedback from my customers without having to be there to get it from them. Getting their emails also helps a lot.

Rare Breed Apparel

Recently installed Gobot on our site and really liking it so far. It is a great alternative to the traditional pop-ups that take up the whole screen and force your customers to look at it. Have received a few email sign-ups already. Would highly recommend you give it a try!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next