Shopping Feeds

Optimized Product Feeds for Google, Facebook, Amazon & 200+

From $39/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

latetrick.com

I'm really liking this Godatafeed app. It's Next level google shopping optimization. I use it to modify what i output to google and to my other two channels - pinterest and facebook.

Until recently I used the free google app from shopify and it worked fine but it doesn't allow for much optimization and I wanted customize my titles to add keywords and my descriptions to include extra fields of information. Godatafeed has all the customization and optimization options that I was looking for without being overly complicated.

The support is a nice feature too. Really nice crew. They set up my first google feed and I even learned a few tricks by looking at how they did it.

ps. I used to have an issue with throttling! Before with the free google app my uploads were taking a day sometimes two on one occasion 3 days. Godata doesn't slow down. No throttling! It just goes. One less thing to worry about.

Mike the Mason

Much easier to use than other apps and much cheaper than Channel Advisor. Their support team was very helpful every step of the way and the onboarding call is very useful! My feeds are easy to maintain and update now. They've helped me saved more time so I can get back to running my store.

2 Next