Shopping Feeds

Optimized Product Feeds for Google, Facebook, Amazon & 200+

From $39/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gamechalk™

Awesome app! (Awesomer support!) In a short time I was able to change or swap out noncompliant values AND modify high impact attributes for a noticeable boost ctr and cpc. They built my Google Shopping feed at no cost then I was able to replicate it for my Facebook and Instagram shops. Worth the investment.

The Dough Bar

Love this app! Works very well and free setup for Google Shopping! Great team as well. I use this for all my clients to set up Google Shopping + Merchant Center + Google Ads

WhiteDogBone

The team at GoDataFeed is knowledgeable, quick to respond and always happy to help. Recently, we were faced with a Google violation due to a Shopify issue. Unfortunately, Shopify support could not provide us with a successful solution, but Erick at GoDataFeed stuck with me until we came up with a workaround. Their customer service is second to none.

Mukha Yoga

Time spent using app 35 minutes

It says a 14 day trial but looks like you are going to charge in 7 days please fix before I use. I know you do great feeds but please fix the trials thanks. I am updating this for transparency. Godatafeed took a look and looks like I may have joined earlier but was not aware. Josh in customer service has been awesome and very quick to answer.

Sock Panda

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was charged despite deactivating my account before trial period ended. I was unable to get my feed to work so followed the onscreen rules but was still charged. I am too busy for this sort of nonsense. Turns out this is more about Shopify. The customer service here is good and responsive. Lesson learned here . . . .

Cable Bullet

Time spent using app 4 minutes

The team at GoDataFeed has been great to work with. We ran into issues with our Shopify-native Google Shopping feed where we couldn't assign MPNs to product variants. Without MPNs we were not able to sync up our product reviews feed. With GoDataFeed we have the flexibility to make associations and adjustments as needed. Highly recommend. The service has been quick to respond, thorough in their explanations, and at no point have we felt like the process was out of our control.

Fillory Yarn

This App is super easy to setup, integrates with Shopify fast and is very straight forward. My client/store owner was able to do the integration and I just had to choose the template and map a few things to get our first feed running. So far so good. I Highly recommend the app for anyone setting up a feed that wants more control and optimization than the stock Shopify Fee Channels.

OurCoordinates

Time spent using app About 2 months

i love this app for optimizing my product feeds for merchant center and facebook. Lots of easy ways. to. see how. to improve!

Crap Eyewear

Uploaded my request and when there was an issue, Steve the customer service rep was fast to call me and handle it. Clearly knowledgable staff and fantastic customer service! Much better experience then I've had with flexify or other feed providers.

HIT A Double

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I started using GoDataFeed about 8 years ago. I have used them on multiple Websites from small product databases to the one I run now with over 250,000 SKUs. I have tried many different services BUT none have been as great to deal with as GoDataFeed. And as far as I am concerned they are the only ones who can handle Shopify Metafield import properly.

Previous 1