Shopping Feeds

Shopping Feeds

by GoDataFeed

Optimized Product Feeds for Google, Facebook, Amazon & 200+

Fillory Yarn

This App is super easy to setup, integrates with Shopify fast and is very straight forward. My client/store owner was able to do the integration and I just had to choose the template and map a few things to get our first feed running. So far so good. I Highly recommend the app for anyone setting up a feed that wants more control and optimization than the stock Shopify Fee Channels.

OurCoordinates

i love this app for optimizing my product feeds for merchant center and facebook. Lots of easy ways. to. see how. to improve!

Crap Eyewear

Uploaded my request and when there was an issue, Steve the customer service rep was fast to call me and handle it. Clearly knowledgable staff and fantastic customer service! Much better experience then I've had with flexify or other feed providers.

HIT A Double

I started using GoDataFeed about 8 years ago. I have used them on multiple Websites from small product databases to the one I run now with over 250,000 SKUs. I have tried many different services BUT none have been as great to deal with as GoDataFeed. And as far as I am concerned they are the only ones who can handle Shopify Metafield import properly.

latetrick.com

I'm really liking this Godatafeed app. It's Next level google shopping optimization. I use it to modify what i output to google and to my other two channels - pinterest and facebook.

Until recently I used the free google app from shopify and it worked fine but it doesn't allow for much optimization and I wanted customize my titles to add keywords and my descriptions to include extra fields of information. Godatafeed has all the customization and optimization options that I was looking for without being overly complicated.

The support is a nice feature too. Really nice crew. They set up my first google feed and I even learned a few tricks by looking at how they did it.

ps. I used to have an issue with throttling! Before with the free google app my uploads were taking a day sometimes two on one occasion 3 days. Godata doesn't slow down. No throttling! It just goes. One less thing to worry about.

Mike the Mason

Much easier to use than other apps and much cheaper than Channel Advisor. Their support team was very helpful every step of the way and the onboarding call is very useful! My feeds are easy to maintain and update now. They've helped me saved more time so I can get back to running my store.