Shopping Feeds

Shopping Feeds

by GoDataFeed

Dynamically optimized, channel-ready Product Feeds

Crap Eyewear

Uploaded my request and when there was an issue, Steve the customer service rep was fast to call me and handle it. Clearly knowledgable staff and fantastic customer service! Much better experience then I've had with flexify or other feed providers.

HIT A Double

I started using GoDataFeed about 8 years ago. I have used them on multiple Websites from small product databases to the one I run now with over 250,000 SKUs. I have tried many different services BUT none have been as great to deal with as GoDataFeed. And as far as I am concerned they are the only ones who can handle Shopify Metafield import properly.

latetrick.com

I'm really liking this Godatafeed app. It's Next level google shopping optimization. I use it to modify what i output to google and to my other two channels - pinterest and facebook.

Until recently I used the free google app from shopify and it worked fine but it doesn't allow for much optimization and I wanted customize my titles to add keywords and my descriptions to include extra fields of information. Godatafeed has all the customization and optimization options that I was looking for without being overly complicated.

The support is a nice feature too. Really nice crew. They set up my first google feed and I even learned a few tricks by looking at how they did it.

ps. I used to have an issue with throttling! Before with the free google app my uploads were taking a day sometimes two on one occasion 3 days. Godata doesn't slow down. No throttling! It just goes. One less thing to worry about.

Mike the Mason

Much easier to use than other apps and much cheaper than Channel Advisor. Their support team was very helpful every step of the way and the onboarding call is very useful! My feeds are easy to maintain and update now. They've helped me saved more time so I can get back to running my store.