Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Charity Low Cost Dealz

I used this app to help me with my google ad account. My rep helped a lot.

Very knowledgable and patient.

Martha's Living Brands

Many thanks to you Swati. Your swift response and patience is well rewarding. I cannot get a better service than this. You are very helpful and as a staff for Cedcommerce you are very efficient. The app itself is great with it's navigation system and well recommended. I am learning a lot from Cedcommerce and hopefully I would reach your level one day. Again thanks to Swati and the entire Cedcommerce admin. Best of luck
Raymond
Martha's Living Products Ltd
Ray7stores
Martha's Living Brands

Carlo Weingrill

The support on this app is stellar, they have been very patient helping me out setting this up. Suggested and recommended.

One of a Pet

Great app, much better than others we've tested in the past. We had a few issues with synching but customer service was very responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Smart Living Box

This app is a very bad app.

I am angry that they upload all of the product to google ads without your knowing.

Too bad for me.

Google could suspend the account for this .

Do not use this

July 27, 2020

Hello Emily,

We would like to inform you that you have not used our app for uploading the products from Shopify to Google Merchant centre. Our app works in two steps first are importing the data from Shopify to the app, and second is uploading from app to Google merchant centre, which is done manually. You only imported the data from Shopify to the app but did not upload a single product. you checked all mails in which we showed clear screenshots of the app's panel that no upload was ever made, you have checked mails multiple times but did not reply.

It's clear that you used multiple apps for Google shopping and another app has sent the feed to GMC. It's not recommended to use multiple apps for Google shopping.
Your review is totally misleading, it's not our apps fault at all.

Please reach out to us for clarification and we will be happy to assist you. You can reply on our emails to clear out the confusion or reach out to us on skype.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

LITTICITY

I Love this app!!! This is amazing and super easy to work with! and amazing customer service! i can only say good things!

SteriStand

Amazing services and app I was so shocked how fast I got results from using this service. Keep up the good work

fashioninusa

After using a different Google Feed app that did not work for me, I installed this app by CedCommerce and now my feed is working at an optimal level. I do not have any disapproved issues. My products began to show immediately and the customer support is excellent. Very happy.

Scoot City

I needed a really good app to help me with my google shopping and google adds. So far this is the most functional which I've found. The support received was also excellent in helping me set up my account. Would highly recommend

Amine Store

The application is more than wonderful, the customer service was excellent and they deserve support. I recommend this application. It is an excellent application that deserves 5 stars