Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Vivid Canine

They were very helpful in resolving a GTIN error in Google Merchant Center
Provided very helpful information concerning Google Worked very hard to be certain our issue was corrected and that everything was working properly.

NINEPointNINE

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great Support and step by step teach us how to do multi country setting. I will recommend this plug in

Alo Tech Info USA

Time spent using app 1 day

Best customer service, support, they solved my issued. My products are back on Google now. Thank you guys

Angelus Medical and Optical

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and excellent support team. They are friendly and very helpful. They are readily available and always there to assist.

Zomer Product

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I had configuration issues but Raj (the agent) was really helpful with answering my questions and wishes.

Smiley Buttons

Location India

I am using a free version of 21 days , and the service is too good and the team is 24x7 helping us to sort our issues in ease without any discomfort!!! They understand our requirements and Ensure the query is sorted !! App is easy to use mainly because of they way the educate , !! I am sure will be opting into Paid version!!Thanks

Ma Lampe de Chevet

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Contact and customer service ultra responsive, response in less than 5 minutes by a kind and competent person. I recommend

Antlabo

Location Poland

I just have started using it, so I do not know how app exactly works, but what can I say now, they have the best customer service, I have ever experienced!

ozbargains4u

Location Australia

I have used this google app on my mutiple stores. The app has been working flawlessly since the start and the team has catered to all my requirements with precise care and utmost delicacy, This app is the perfect choice for listings products on google and getting your ads managed by the team. This team is available 24X7 and works very hard on google accounts and ads. They also worked on my store and gave great results related to the work we requested,and they have resolved most of my ads and google merchant center related issues. The product feed has been updating regularly without much problems. The ads have been running good and the team has done a commendable job of getting me traffic and sales.
What makes Cedcommerce stand out from other companies is that they have great knowledge in their field and deliver what they promise. I will totally recommend all products from Cedcommerce. 10/10

Bellina Shops

great app, makes it so much easier to navigate Google merchant center. but the best part of this app is its amazing support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117