Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Micro Aquatic Shop

great app!! Wonderful team ,great support which they tried their best to help me out with the set up and run the app

SportPlex

very satisfied application I highly recommend

PRESTIGEHOMEWARE

great app.. excellent staff , they help you out of all your online selling issues, we worked with number of there staff for different issues and had great help

Elexoo

This app is amazing!!! It is truly hands-off once you get everything up and running. Swati is such an incredible resource to have on your side. Every now and then you use an app or piece of software which is simple and just works. This is one of those apps.

About 24hrs after installing this app, my products started feeding to google shopping. Finally, I had a solution and set and forget process. Thanks for your help, patience with novice computer confidence and your continued dedication months later in supporting my store. I very much appreciate it

Instantly pushed all variants to google, all were approved within 24hrs instead of three days! No feed errors, everything pulled from our Shopify listings and mapped automatically - Can't recommend enough and worth every penny!

Cheers Cedcommerce!

pontodopet

Barista Coffee Lab

This app is amazing!!! It is truly hands off once you get everything up and running. support team incredible to have on your side. You simply email them a question or a request and they will have it done for you in hours. These guys are extremely helpful at explaining some of the complexities of the google algorithm. I’d give him 6 stars if I could!

This does exactly what it promises: Automatically generate a Google Shopping Feed in minutes from your Shopify store with zero work on your part. Yes its not customizable without support, but it works out of the box and support is lightning fast if you want some tweaking (exclude products etc). And its affordable.

We have tried several more expensive, customizable feeds and they were a PAIN to setup and customize and support was non-existent. This worked with minimal setup and we saw sales go up through Google shopping right away.

I would like to say if you are looking to get approve on google merchant center or Adwords. do not hesitate to download this app. you want a peace of mind and move on to the next plan this app will take care of the Adwords I mean everything you don't have to do anything. love this app and it's worth it every penny.

Highly Recommended!

Jacketcentre.de

One of the best apps available for Google. This is a very well designed app with as much flexibility and variety of options to manage your inventory and orders smoothly. Good features to make profiles and handle the orders and stocks. Merchant center details also included so it makes easy to check the product stats. And ads support is fantastic too.

If you are looking for an app to manage Google shopping, you won't find a better option. The app works flawlessly and is very helpful. It will allow you to upload your shopify products and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and app is quite easy to use. There are multiple other features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Their support team is very firendly, professional and hard working. They have in depth knowledge of Google shopping. They posses amazing skills and are helpful above and beyond. They fetch me results in a very little time.
Special thanks to Dixy, Mirza, Owais, i owe it to you all. My sales are increasing greatly.

Everything you need for your business on Google is in here! You sales will definitely increase and you will enjoy this app like all others. Best google app and team i ever found till date! Thank to CedCommerce for such a wonderful product!!

Gaboni Jewelers

We are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We tried every other product feed app out there and this is by far the best performing. Plus the support team went above and beyond to help us with a specific ask. Top notch.

Since Shopify never was able to provide a solid Adwords feed app, we turned to Adwords and have been using it ever since. It is hassle free and keeps our products current in Google Merchant Center.
Using the Traffic Booster is a must in today’s Google advertising world.

They made it possible for me to navigate the confusing world of Google ads quickly and efficiently so that I can focus on my products.

I would highly recommend! Every member of their team has been super nice and willing to help out.
Wish all Shopify apps and support teams were this awesome!
Thank You Swati and all Team !!!

Gaboni Jewelers
www.gabonijewelers.com

MIRAMAR PAINT CENTER

I am very satisfied with this application has helped me achieve the integration between my store and google actions. We have already received the first orders.

Avallon Sport

A nice product and among the best ones out there for managing Google listings. This app has everything that you would need for a complete online sale business. Perfect syncing of price, inventory, orders, shipments. It has a well built interface and easy to understand features.
Top class app and service. This team is really wonderful and they helped me sort out all my account issues and helped learn about Google Shopping. They also guided well for sorting out issues on my website. A must have app for Shopify Store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16