Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Zensuala.no

Works like a charm. Great support when that is needed too. Very fast to answer any questions that might arise. Reccommended

Tiendaderopa2021

LA MEJOR APLICACIÓN GOOGLE FEED Y SOBRETODO AYUDA EN LOS ERRORES!
De Políticas gracias al soporte gracias a su ayuda ya por fin logré el problema que tenía

Sugar Cream Vintage

Great support team, really helpful and always answer questions quickly and promptly. I really like this app.

Obtech-Ent

Swati and her team are simply amazing. Taking her time to run down all the details within my storefront and setting them up appropriately. This is what I call an excellent customer service. I will be working with the team going forward. Thanks alot.

MY CHAINIFY

I installed the app and contacted the developers directly because I needed support with the gmc. The support is worth gold! All my gmc problems solved in under an hour Thank you!

Hellomarimon

I was so frustrated with repeating "Your account is suspended" message from google. All I could do was following the links that Google provided. Without knowing what is exactly wrong with my account, it is almost impossible for me to figure what to follow on Google Help, right? I just clicked on a little yellow chat button on this app. The expert immediately looked through my store and told me what I should do. I loved how fast and clear their help is. I honestly planned to use just free plan but I am going to use the paid plan. The level of their help is another level.

Taylor & Tails Ltd

Brilliant service, I had a great help from Surabhi taking me through the app installation and more. The app is lot more user-friendly then the one I used before..

Mode Sheet Music

Extremely helpful with the set up with Google Merchant Center. There were issues that were able to be cleared up easily.

goldanarrow

It's a great app all you need is provided. fast support, if needed. That helped me a lot. Five stars from me.

PetZeta

Amazing service. Amazing app. I worked recommend this to anyone that would want to integrate Google to their store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100