Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Paisley Pet

Great customer service, the representative took a lot of time reviewing my merchant account and gave me a lot of information on how to fix my product issues with google and provided plenty of resources for me to do that.

The Hybrid Academy

Excellent app, very helpful and messaged me to set up all my products for me without any issues. I recommend

Terrarium Laboratory

This app is very useful and has an appealing UI. It provided a very smooth experience in installing and uploaded feed to merchant centre in a short time. The team for it has guided me thoroughly and provided detailed help to work on product issues. The products inventory , price, and everything updated accurately. Highly suggest this app for all Shopify users!

G7 Supplements

Happy to use this app for my eCommerce store for google shopping ads, having some issue but it got resolved by their team.

NMSSHOP

This app is extremely easy to use for someone who is not exactly a Google Ad expert! Plus, They actually took the time to get to know our business to help make suggestions that were actually right for us and actually produced results.
The app is one of the best Google product feed apps on the market. It saves me a lot of time doing it manually. The customer service is excellent too. Swati has been very helpful and helped me to solve any issue I may have about the app or anything else. If I knew this app is excited before I wouldn't use the old one very professional app take out all the hustle with a wonderful foundation for the merchant to work efficiently iv been facing an issue when I want to open new websites with this app my issues went to zero I highly recommend anybody looking for a professional app to use this one, and what are amazing that the team of developers listens to the needs and willing to add it in the near future well-done guys keep the good work up.
I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to run a google shopping ad. it is the best choice to go with. 100% recommended!

Onesie Mania

Very handy for those that want a simple dashboard to manage multiple Google campaigns. Very helpful staff that can even help you create ads and manage them!

YoungJaw

Real-time customer service support. Best recommended apps. Highly recommend if you are looking to setup GMC quickly and easily.

xamanofficial

Thi app is super handy and friendly to use and TOP Support the get back at you within seconds.

Very good

Teckelshop

Excellent App, really simple to use and TOP Support by live chat, very reactive ! Thanks Guys you rock

This Art World

We battled and battled to get the google feed to work into the google merchant account. These guys were great - they got it up and working in no time. Quick and friendly support and an easy to use app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48