Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

Get Ultimate Now

Great service! We received a notifiable service and they knew what they were doing. I highly recommend this.

Alilight.net

Amazing App made my google shopping easier.Special thanks to Amit from Cedcommerce to guide me for my google business thank you very much!

BUYCOMSTORE

just perfect. easy to use easy to integrate. I receive all the help I needed. I

shineurikitchen

I use this app to help me to sync our data feed with google express. It is extremely fast and useful. Got me approved by Google Within a day. The customer service guy named Amit. He is extremely helpful too and also gave me a very good deal on the price too. Highly recommended.

Latest Bedding

Google express integration works very well and helped me list my products on google express and google shopping! The app has great features and helps update tracking information too. Thanks to cedcommerce team for all the help!

menswallet

Nice features of app like profiling, configurations, order syncing, threshold inventory etc, the help I received from cedcommerce team for setting up my store on google express has been great! CEDCommerce -Amit is super helpful and explained everything in detail. I will definitely purchase more products from them

BEAUTY PLEASURE

I used this app to improve my Google marketing. Love the costumers service. Very friendly and professional.

ShopMagaStore

The app is very user friendly.Also very nice service I got from cedcommerce team for setting up shop on google express.
One of cedcommerce team member Amit helped me a lot to set things up.

Swarde

I have received good service from Ced Commerce team, special thanx to Mr. Anubhav for providing me instant support.
App features are great and highly recommended.

Regards,
Dhananjay Bhalerao

Pedometersusa

I have worked with many different apps, this team is very responsive to suggestions and assisting with issues. (we all know that tweaks need to be done for google) Amit is very responsive and I believe that we will have more stores on this app very soon. I would highly recommend this app. Keep up the great work team!