Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

CabalticaRepublic

The Google Express Integration from CedCommerce is amazing. The app works well and the support team is excellent, they provide great help with every bit in setting up the store for google express. I highly recommend this app. Special thanks to Amit and Anubhav!

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

So far so good. It communicates all my info with Google and Shopify almost instantly. As far as the response from the team, they respond quickly and keep me updated on any issues. I do have one issue with the app that they are currently working on. I will update this review after the team gets my issue fixed but so far so good, I'm very happy thus far.

OneStopMovieShop

nice features of app, the help I received from cedcommerce team for setting up my store on google express has been great! CEDCommerce (Amit, Nidhi & Swati) were super helpful and explained everything in detail. I will definatly purchase more products from them to help with my shopify store.

Pine Street Clinic

We had used another CedCommerce app and got rid of it because the customer service is hilariously slow and inept. We were just reminded recently with this app why we so strongly dislike CedCommerce and will DEFINITELY be getting rid of this app just as soon as there's a viable alternative for Google Express integrations and Shopify. Definitely know if you use this app you will never get prompt responses to support inquiries and, when you do, they won't actually answer the question asked. Ever.

May 2019 Update: After leaving a negative review, CED Commerce has called and emailed us endlessly asking us to remove it. If you're wondering why there aren't any other negative reviews for this developer or this app, it's because they are basically harassing people to death if they leave a negative review. We've had to contact our phone company to have them manually block their phone number. (But if you use this app and are having trouble, leaving a negative review is definitely a good way to get their attention!)

May 3, 2019

Hello Pine Street Clinic,

We came to know that you had an issue related to some duplicate text in the address. We worked on instantly and that issue was corrected. We informed you by mail that your issue had been resloved but we didn't get any response and we found that the app was later uninstalled.

Giving the best of our services is our responsibility & its our pleasure if you allow us to help you.

Recently we contacted you to let you know that you can reuse the app as we thought that previously you couldn't get time to check the mail or respond to call.

You may reinstall the app anytime you want and we aim to provide a great experience to our sellers. Hope to get connected with you soon!

Thanks and regards
Team CedCommerce

Fragrance Express

I have had a great experience with Amit at CED Commerce. From Setting up the app to getting it running it has been excellent. The app is easy to install and works great. I highly recommend using the Google express application from CED Commerce.

Casaba Shop

Great service and support from Amit at CED Commerce to Set Up and implement the app which has features to list all products to Google. The app works great and has excellent features like profiling, configuration and much more. Highly recommend it. We have already seen orders within 1 day of launching.

MDF TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS, LLC

An excellent platform and a very good application to be used for large and small stores. It's worth using the Google express system

Tuscan Basins

This app worked great. Cedcommerce has great support. They have a very good white glove service and helped setup along the way.

ve-shop

This Google express app is nice. Order syncing works well and excellent support by Cedcommerce team. I give 5/5

GetOutland.com

Great app, the only thing I have found to sync quantities with Google Shopping Actions and Shipstation. Some initial bugs to work out but everything is working great at this point and this app has saved me a lot of time updating inventory quantities and prevented a fair share of inventory issues like over-selling.