4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and robust features that simplify syncing products to a Google Merchant account. It's praised for handling large SKUs, automatically syncing products to Google Sales Channel, and enhancing product visibility on Google Shopping. The support team is often commended for their promptness, professionalism, and problem-solving skills. Many merchants have noticed increased traffic and sales, making it a popular choice for those looking to boost their online presence.

October 20, 2023

great customer support highly recommended better than symprosis

iluminating
19 days using the app
January 25, 2024

App davvero notevole. Collaboro con CedCommerce da un po’ di tempo e sono davvero esperti e professionali. Un ottima assistenza in grado di affiancarti in qualunque problematica. La consiglio!!

Tiarè
Italy
4 months using the app
September 11, 2023

Excellent support to take my site to the next level and be approved by google to sell online.

Vivian Fong Designs
11 months using the app
November 1, 2023

Great GreatGreat GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

South East Clearance Centre
About 3 years using the app
October 6, 2023

Swati assisted me in setting up all my GMC accounts and provided better support than google.

House of I.T
South Africa
16 days using the app
September 12, 2023

I appreciate the way they respond quickly! Would definitely recommend

Day's Parts Yard
3 months using the app
August 21, 2023

Nice Customer service with a good follow up to help resolve the issue to the best of their abilities.

CEECOVE
Czechia
6 months using the app
September 7, 2023

Awesome service, always someone to help when needed. Great advice and I would recommend this app to anyone that is struggling with Google.

Allcuteables
New Zealand
10 days using the app
December 7, 2023

CedCommerce is great they are patience and I trust their expertise.

HONI MARKETPLACE
About 11 hours using the app
Edited October 17, 2023

Actually. I have changed my review as my account was suspended permantley by google ads. The software changed my url to some deadbeat website and I now have zero traffic from google. It has killed my business. I was just told to go back to Google and it was their fault.

Bonnie Lassio