Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

HungryRobot

helpful service! Looks like a good app - need some more time to evaluate as I am still setting it up

Freedom Society Collective

This app helped me add products from shopify into google and their chat help was really great! recommend it!

Fable

Really good app and service. Used this on both our stores to fix some product feed issues and it couldn't have been easier and quicker. Many thanks!

Tidey Illustrations

The team member was super helpful and quick at fixing the issue i had. I have been on several other chats today and this app was the only one which could help, advise and fix my issue. highly recommend their services! thank you!

Crazy Lollipop

The service is good and response quickly. I would recommend it to those who are new to google shopping feed.

Jackmove

Heavyweight duty y3eee3ee3eeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3esssssssssssssssssssssss!

EssentialsforGirls

very co operative team and understands the needs , have excellent knowledge of google . HIGHLY RECOMENDABLE

rewor.king

The APP is very easy to use, the service is in place, the reply is very timely, and it is recommended

Help Smoke Free

This is our 3rd store with them and they do a great job. I highly recommend them. Thanks again to the team.

Den Smarte Selgeren

We have installed the app on 3 of our stores. The team is very helpful and we managed to have all of our products accepted thank to them. I highly recommend it.