Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

SILK SWAN OFFICIAL STORE

Best app and best service. They guided me for a long time and answered all my questions, helped upload my products to Google merchant, and resolved all errors and helped me understand the app work. I am very happy to have found CedCommerce. I really like the google shopping feed and actions app a lot. Definitely the best google product for shopify users.

Salugea

Good services, very friendly staff! They helped setup everything. We recommend the app. Thank you!!!

baseballaccessories

The app is great as it syncs with my Shopify very well, but alongside the app they support is unreal. They helped setup everything from beginning to an end and the sync is working very well with my Shopify store. I strongly recommend the app for anyone as well as their amazing support! Thanks guys!

HOTPRICES24.COM

Top Services, very friendly staff, i raccomanded 110%%%%%%.
In every moment they are very help to resolve all request sure. Finally raccomanded 10000%%

EuforiaPop

best support and tool, you were amazing, very fast and objective thank you for everything.............

AcneLejos

This app was amazing and I would recommend it to everyone. They are very helpful with setting up everything and their customer service is perfect.

Dufrais Express

Impeccable customer service thank you for your assistance, Solving problems related to a merchant center, and adding products on google really thank you

Shaks Boutique

I had some issues with the shipping settings on my store which caused google to stop syncing with my products. I then found this app by cedcommerce and even before I had downloaded it on shopify the support from their team was just unreal.

Swati did everything to support me from guiding me through the download process right through to integrating my merchant and google ads account. The communication was just excellent and over a span of 3 days she kept me informed about everything she was doing for our store. Including correcting our shipping services.

I have already started to get sales via the app, which is just fantastic. So I would defo recommend this as a 5 star app with 5 star customer service.

Thanks for all your help Swati.

Privela

I approached Ced Commerce for some support and hep with marketing and sales conversion. They responded promptly and had an open communication channel. They are very professional but still friendly and approachable. I rate them highly for being open and transparent and giving me a unique service. They helped me set up my Google accounts - Merchant, Ads and Analytics and I believe this will really increase conversation rates. They communicated step by step and did all they said they would do. I feel that my business is in good hands and will have a very positive outcome. I would absolutely recommend them.

BeautyWaze Boutique

This Google Shopping Feed n Actions app has been the best application for Google I have encountered so far! It was a pretty straightforward and seamless process. Most of the details related to product, order and shipment are synced and managed through the platform, which streamlines all of my business needs.

The app is very detailed, with many quality features that offer great compatibility with Shopify. My Shopify listings all went into Google Merchant Center in no time! The team who helped me setup Shopping Actions were very responsive and thorough, providing us with all the necessary skills to help me get more sales. They have developed an amazing realtime app that's definitely worth every penny! Along with amazing user experience and customer support. I totally recommend it!